|20+ units gets 4% off|
|10+ units gets 2% off|
|5+ units gets 0% off|
10-15 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Bike shelter with modular steel frame offering total flexibility
- Free standing, supplied flat packed
- 2150(H) x 2530(D) mm
- Frame - 50mm galvanised mild steel square tube
- Roof - 4mm Clear PET UV Stabilised
- Supplied flanged for bolting down as standard
- Expanding anchor bolts (12mm) available - please ask
- Galvanised, powder coated finish - any RAL/BS colour (at extra cost)
- Cycle racks are not included
What is the Purpose of a Bike Shelter?
This open, elegant product is an easily installed, stand-alone shelter. It is 2150mm high and 2530mm wide, and can hold several bikes, easily accommodating may varieties of bike stand. The frame is made of 50mm galvanised mild steel, and it has a 4mm clear PET (Polyethylene terephthalate) roof that is UV stabilised to keep it from clouding.
This bike shelter has a coloured finish is powder coated and available in a wide range of colours at a extra cost. The racks shown in the picture are not included and must be purchased separately. The shelter is shipped flat and needs to be assembled on site. Assembly is easy, requiring some equipment skill, and all materials necessary for bolting it to a concrete pad are enclosed.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
These shelters are a fairly common sight at schools, shopping centres, colleges, offices, and outside shops and restaurants, especially in smaller towns. Going green is very popular nowadays, as is reducing the carbon footprint of cars, so cycling has become more popular than ever. Offering something as simple as a bike shelter in a public space can provide a cyclist with a simple storage solution for their bike.
Who Might Use a Bike Shelter?
This product is often ordered by shopkeepers, office managers, school administrators, and shopping centre managers. Bike racks make excellent additions to the bike shelter.
- 2150mm high and 2530mm wide
- Our standard 1-year parts and labour warranty applies to this bike shelter
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Delivery Time||10-15 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions