|20+ units gets 4% off|
|10+ units gets 2% off|
|5+ units gets 0% off|
10-15 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Cycle compound designed for on site assembly
- Free standing, supplied flat packed
- 2150(H) x 6500(D) mm
- Frame is 50mm galvanised mild steel square tube
- Roof cladding is clear-view PET 4mm thick sheeting
- Supplied with end panels for the shelters, one fixed mesh end and one door mesh end
- Door is lockable by padlock, or with an optional code keypad system - please ask
- Central roof section is available as an optional extra
- Can hold up to 24 bikes
What is the Purpose of a Cycle Compound?
This is a great method of storage so that cyclists can always be assured that their cycles are left securely whilst not in use. The cycle compound is a stand-alone cycle shelter made from 50mm galvanised steel and 4mm clear PET (Polyethylene terephthalate) sheeting. The sturdy frame comes complete with end panels and mesh ends, one of which houses a lockable door. With a key coded padlock, each cyclist can secure his or her cycle inside the compound. The central roof panel is available as an optional section to further protect the cycles inside. The structure can be customised to hold up to 24 cycles. The cycle racks shown are not included.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
There are many places where this cycle compound is ideal. They are a great place to keep police cycles, students' cycles, and the cycles of office workers.
Who Might Use a Cycle Compound?
Managers and administrators who want to keep down potential cycle theft love this cycle compound. This product provides excellent coverage for any type of cycle rack, and can easily keep cycles dry and secure. Installing cycle rack or stands will enable multiple users to keep their cycles safe and secure.
- The cycle compound holds up to 24 cycles
- Dimensions are 2150mm high and 6500mm wide
Our standard 1-year parts and labour warranty applies to this product.
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Delivery Time||10-15 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions