2 Drum Steel Spill Pallets
|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Galvanised steel spill pallet for 2 x 205(ltr) drums
- Use steel storage when liquids aren’t compatible with polyethylene units or drums are stored near heat
- If drums are frequently moved on & off spill pallets, the strength of steel is the right choice
- Dimensions (mm): 330(H) x 815(W) x 1220(D)
- Sump capacity (ltr): 225.5
- Tare weight (kg): 37
- Removable galvanised mesh deck for easy cleaning of the sump
- Fork hoops allow easy movement and keep the sump off the ground
- Sump capacities meet all UK regulations
- RAL Green 6029
Steel spill pallets contain and guard against accidental leaks and spills to help keep floor areas slip-free and consequently avoid workplace injuries. The Workplace Depot is excited to offer the Steel Spill Pallets, a comprehensive solution for containment, storage and spill protection and the dangers posed by liquid storage drums becoming ruptured or starting to leak.
What is The Purpose of the Steel Spill Pallets?
These strong and sturdy steel container decks are ideal for use in locations where drums are frequently loaded on and off spill pallets. They protect the environment, facilities and team members from hazardous leaks and spills and are perfect for use in circumstances where liquids are incompatible with polyethylene units.
Where Can This Product be Used?
This durable and resilient product is ideal for all types of industrial use, particularly at commercial factories, workshops and construction sites that handle combustible fuels. Given that the pallets safely store hazardous and flammable liquids, such as paints and oils, they are perfect for storing drums near high temperatures.
Who Might Use This Product?
The fork hoops ensure that the underside of the sump stays clear of the ground and enable easy movement of the pallets by any crew member. All models feature removable galvanised mesh grates which are particularly helpful for sump inspection and easy cleaning, as well as keeping drums out of any overflow.
Additional Product Information and Specifications
Suitable for the storage of 205 litre drums, the steel spill pallets come in RAL 6029 Mint Green in the dimensions set out in the table below. The pallets’ generous sump capacities comply with all UK Regulations. They can be delivered within 10-15 working days and we promise to match any price. We also provide a one-year guarantee, so let us help you pick the unit that is right for your commercial operation today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Sump Capacity (litre)||225|
|Delivery Time||20 days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions