Standard Cabinet Safe 108L
|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
10 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Ideal for secure storage of large bulky valuable items eg bags of loose change, cigarette cartons, power tools
- £2000 cash insurance guideline
- VDS class 1 lock with 2 keys
- Independently tested and certified to EN 14450 S1
- 1 shelf adjustable at 30mm intervals
- Capacity (litres): 108
- External dimensions (mm): 790 (H) x 496 (W) x 364 (D)
- Internal dimensions (mm): 737(H) x 480 (W) x 305 (D)
- Weight (KG): 55
- Colour: RAL7035 (Light Grey)
- 2 base fixing points – bolts supplied
What is the Purpose of a Standard Cabinet Safe 108L?
It's a commonly known fact that theft doesn't just come from outside your business or home, it can often come from those who work closest to you. The standard cabinet safe acts as a cabinet for storing what you need, but it is also lockable for a safe that can manage up to £2,000 in valuables and goods.
The standard cabinet safe comes in various sizes, is designed for the everyday use, and converts into a safe when locked shut. The Class 1 VDS locking system is a strong lock that deters would-be thieves from attempting a break-in. It also locks and acts just like a piece of normal office equipment so you aren't advertising how valuable the contents are when closed up. For bulky items or loose, but large items, this cabinet works well to secure them as well.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
Find yourself a business that uses small goods in large quantities and there is where the standard cabinet safe will be used best. Think of small cigarette cartons, bulky tools, or small jewellery items as the perfect candidates for the cabinet. You can also use this in your own office to store patents, projects, proposals or any other document you wouldn't want to lose or misplace.
Who Might Use a Standard Cabinet Safe 108L?
The standard cabinet safe acts a business helper, day and night. The office owner with important good that should be locked away after use can use this. Teachers or professors with grading materials can lock them away. Keep one in your garage to lock away your own power tools from house break-ins.
- £2,000 insurable contents
- VDS class 1 locking system with 2 keys provided
- Comes in various sizes for large and small uses
- 1 year warranty on all parts and labour with every purchase
Made in: Britain
|Cash Rated (£)||2000|
|Lock Type||Key Lock|
|Valuables Rated (£)||20000|
|Delivery Time||10 working days|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions