|20+ units gets 10% off|
|10+ units gets 6% off|
|5+ units gets 3% off|
Next working day
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- You can easily control traffic speed with this highly visible and easy to install speed bump
- Perfect solution when you need to slow down traffic in a specific area for safety purposes
- Bumps safely slow traffic speed down to approximately 5 mph
- Featuring a huge weight capacity of up to 60 tonnes per axle
- Heavy duty speed bumps are made from highly durable recycled rubber
- Highly visible yellow and black sections provide increased safety
- Sections measure 1000(W) x 465(D) x 75(H) mm, install end to end to create longer runs
- Comes with the appropriate fixing bolts for concrete, asphalt, or tarmac surfaces
- Item qualifies for free, next day shipping to postcodes in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of a Speed Bump?
Speed bumps are the perfect product to use when you need traffic to slow down in the area you are working in so that no accidents can occur. This product slows traffic down to a mere 5 mph, allowing a safe passage way through a work zone, or any other situation you may find. This best selling product is a simple, cost effective measure to monitor vehicle speeds.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
This speed bump can be used on any concrete, asphalt, or tarmac surface and comes with the appropriate fixing bolts. This is the perfect product to be used to slow down traffic to avoid injuries. Construction workers are most likely to be the ones who use the speed bump, but any person, business or organisation can benefit from them.
Speed Bump Specifications
These speed bumps will safely slow traffic speed down to approximately 5 mph. The heavy duty bumps are made from highly durable recycled rubber and offer a robust weight capacity of up to 60 tonnes per axle making them suitable for HGV traffic. The sections measure 1000(W) x 465(D) x 75(H) mm, you can install several end to end to create longer runs. The product comes with the appropriate fixing bolts for concrete, asphalt, or tarmac surfaces.
These products are built for simplicity and a user-friendly experience. These products are thoughtfully engineered from recycled materials and are built to last. As an added bonus, these bumps offer a 1-year parts and labour warranty, to make sure that you're securing a fabulous product. This product qualifies for free shipping to locations in mainland Great Britain.
If you are interested in customised speed bumps, please talk to a friendly sales team member by ringing 0800 0126777. Our first priority is ensuring that our customers find the perfect item for their needs, and we're always pleased to give a helping hand. If you have any other questions in connection with our range of car and traffic products, please don't hesitate to get in touch. We are dedicated to giving extraordinary customer assistance and are always happy to help.
We refuse to be beaten on price! We are safe in the knowledge that we can offer the best prices on the web, due to this we're happy to offer a 100% price match guarantee. If you can see this speed bump for a cheaper price elsewhere online we will price match that deal.
Once you buy a speed bump from The Workplace Depot, you will never want to go back to your previous choice. Your satisfaction is ensured. If for any reason you're not happy with your order, you can simply return it to us for an easy return or exchange. For our customer's convenience we accept several different payment options including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, in addition to PayPal. Add to your basket and head to check out to complete your order!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
|Delivery Time||Next Day|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions