|20+ units gets 10% off
|10+ units gets 6% off
|5+ units gets 3% off
Free Delivery - Next Working Day
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Highly attractive and cost-effective road humps
- Reduce traffic speeds to 10mph and separate traffic from non-traffic areas
- Maximum height kit is 65mm
- Made from heavy duty, recycled rubber
- Quick & easy installation
- Supplied with concrete and tarmac compatible fixing bolts
- High visibility yellow ends with a black mid-section
- Cats eyes in mid-section only
- Mid-sections measure 500(W) x 350(D) x 65(H)mm, End-sections are 350(W) x 175(D) x 65(H)mm
- Effectively reduces vehicle speed to approx 10mph
Whilst not a legal requirement we would recommend that you also add signage to any road where traffic humps are to be used and also advise road users of the recommended speed limit.
What is the Purpose of Road Humps?
If you're using humps as part of your traffic management system, you'll know just how important it is to use clearly visible warning signs. Humps should not be used within 15 meters of a junction or corner and are preferably used at intervals along a route. It's important to remember when installing road humps that emergency vehicles will have to go over them, too, so the humps cannot be too severe. These humps can slow traffic down to around 10 miles per hour. The product can be fixed or bolted to the road quickly and easily.
Where Can Road Humps Be Used?
Humps can be used anywhere to slow the flow of traffic, including outside schools, in shopping centre car parks, office car lots and on residential streets. Some road humps can also be used as cable protectors. These products also come in useful in showrooms and the parking facilities of commercial buildings.
Who Might Use This Product?
Humps can be used by anyone wanting to calm the flow of traffic. On residential streets the ramps are used to slow traffic down to about 10 miles per hour. Outside busy buildings like schools, hospitals, airports and office blocks, humps are used to slow traffic and allow for pedestrians to cross the road.
Get your humps from The Workplace Depot today and start reducing traffic speeds to 10mph or separate traffic from non-traffic zones. Our humps are cost effective and attractive and have been designed using heavy duty, repurposed rubber. Installation is fast and easy and the product comes complete with fixing bolts compatible with concrete and tarmac surfaces. The road humps have high visibility yellow ends and a black mid-section with cat's eyes in the middle. Order today and you will receive free next day shipping and a 1 year warranty on parts and labour.
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
|Print Datasheet SPEED-OVAL
|1 year parts / labour
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions