Rubber Speed Bumps
|20+ units gets 10% off|
|10+ units gets 6% off|
|5+ units gets 3% off|
Next working day
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Rubber speed bumps are an effective, cost efficient solution for reducing traffic speed to 10mph
- Each bump has a maximum height of 70mm
- High visibility yellow and black ramps
- Quick and easy installation
- Supplied with concrete and tarmac compatible fixing bolts
- Made from recycled rubber
- Effectively reduces vehicle speed to approx 10mph
- Highly cost effective solution
Whilst not a legal requirement we would recommend that you also add signage to any road where speed bumps are to be used and also advise road users of the recommended speed limit
What is the Purpose of Rubber Speed Bumps?
A speed bump is a traffic management device used to lower the speed of vehicles along certain street sections. Typically, they are used once justified by field studies. The application of speed bumps on city streets is usually made in accordance with certain criteria but, as with other traffic control devices, engineering judgement is important to the proper use of these products. Data obtained from specific traffic engineering studies of traffic related factors can be used to determine where bumps should be placed.
Where Can Rubber Speed Bumps Be Used?
A speed bump is a traffic calming measure that is designed for fairly low speed roads. The maximum comfortable speed for going over a bump is around five mph so a speed bump is usually most appropriate for car parks, low speed residential streets and private roads. They are usually installed on private streets where speed limits don't go over 30 mph. They're also more appropriate for city streets rather than country roads.
Who Might Use This Product?
Shopping malls, office car parks, public roads, schools and any place that wants to slow down the flow of traffic and protect pedestrians. Rubber speed bumps can also be used to cordon off a parking area from a no-go zone.
These rubber speed bumps are an effective and cost effective solution for reducing speed to 10 miles per hour. The product is available in high visibility yellow or a black/yellow combination. Installation is extremely quick and easy and the product comes complete with fixing bolts suitable for concrete and tarmac surfaces. The bumps are made from recycled rubber. Order today for free next day delivery and a 1-year warranty.
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
|Delivery Time||Next Day|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions