Safety Floor Tiles
|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
3-5 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Exceptionally robust interlocking safety floor tile system perfect for heavy-duty industrial environments
- Keep your team safe with the open grid design that captures debris and provides drainage for spilt fluids
- 25mm thick safety floor tiles are made with low-density polyethylene making them extremely robust
- Perfect for heavy-duty industrial environments especially those where there is swarf or spilt liquids
- Tile system is highly versatile being suitable for wet and dry environments, indoors or outdoors
- Supplied in a range of vibrant colours to protect workplace floors, and increase comfort underfoot
- Easy to deploy, the loose lay interlocking tiles can be easily installed in a wide array of workplaces
- Ultra strong tiles make light work of withstanding the weight of pallet trucks and trolleys
- Withstands tough conditions with an operating temperature from -10°C to +60°C
- Edges and corners are available separately to suit your needs
- The tiles are a comfortable alternative to cold, hard floors
- Product is available for free shipping to locations in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of Safety Floor Tiles?
This is an exceptionally robust and durable interlocking safety floor tile system that is perfect for heavy-duty industrial environments. Keep your employees safe with the open grid design that captures debris and provides drainage for spilt fluids resulting in a dry, clean top standing surface. The tile system is highly versatile being suitable for wet and dry environments, indoors or outdoors. It comes supplied in a range of vibrant colours to enhance and protect workplace floors, and increase safety and comfort underfoot. Remember, a comfortable worker is a productive worker!
Where Can This Product Be Used?
This tiling system is ideal for heavy-duty industrial environments especially those where there is swarf or spilt liquids. The safety floor tiles are super easy to deploy. As loose lay interlocking tiles, they can be easily installed in a wide array of workplaces. The tiles can easily be arranged to fit your space, and are a comfortable alternative to cold, hard floors. Your workers will appreciate the insulation! These ultra strong, safety floor tiles make light work of withstanding the weight of pallet trucks and trolleys. No need to worry with these tiles, they won’t let you down.
Safety Floor Tiles Specifications
The 25mm thick safety floor tiles are made with low-density polyethylene making them extremely robust, weatherproof, and with chemical resistance. They can withstand tough conditions with an operating temperature from -10°C to +60°C allowing them to be used in many different settings. After laying the tiles in your preferred configuration, the edges and corners are available separately to finish the job. This great value product qualifies for free delivery to all of mainland Great Britain.
These safety floor tiles are designed for easy use and an uncomplicated experience. These items are delicately built from premium materials and are designed to last. An added bonus when you place your order, these tiles offer a 1-year parts with labour warranty, to make sure that you are receiving an amazing product. This product is qualified for free postage to locations in mainland Great Britain.
We are never beaten on price! We are convinced that we provide the best prices on the web, due to this we are happy to offer a 100% price match. If you find our safety floor tiles for a cheaper price on another website we will match that competitor.
When you buy safety floor tiles from The Workplace Depot, you'll never want to return to your previous choice. 100% satisfaction is assured. If for any reason you aren't satisfied with your product, you can easily return it for a hassle-free return or exchange. For your convenience we also accept payment in the form of Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, you can also pay via PayPal. Select your required quantity now and head to checkout and place your order today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
|Delivery Time||3-5 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions