Platform Steps with Handrail
Free Delivery - 25-30 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Reach high storage shelves and racking easily with our dependable platform steps with handrail
- Platform provides a rise of up to 1000mm, which equals a working level of roughly 2500mm
- Total product dimensions are 2000(H) x 850(W) x 1040(L) mm
- Made from tube-shaped steel, the sturdy all-welded construction is rugged enough for industrial use
- Load-tested to a maximum weight of 300kg distributed on the platform using calibrated test weights
- Frame features two 200 x 50mm wheels, making it painless to shift to any place you need it
- Side rails fitted on both sides permit one-handed entry and give further steadiness when ascending
- The 4 lightweight but tough punched steel treads allow water to quickly flow through
- Each step is 550mm from edge to edge and can hold a maximal load of 175kg
- A hand lever fixes the unit into place when required, ensuring that the unit does not move
- Anti-skid rubber feet ensure a sturdy work platform in operation even on low-friction floors
- These steps are proudly British made, produced in a UK factory and shipped directly to your door
- These steps are ready for free shipping to places in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of Platform Steps with Handrail?
You can get to work safely in elevated places with these dependable but portable platform steps with handrail. These steps have been formulated for safety, they are constructed to obey the uppermost applicable health and safety requirements. These steps are a dependable replacement for traditional step ladders that are all too often unsafe and unsteady. The strong build provides balance, steadiness and security for your employees, giving them a lift to complete their work properly.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
These platform steps with handrail combine sturdiness and flexibility, making them suitable for both office and workshop environments. These steps are typically used for assignments in large-scale settings, such as warehouses, factories or cleaning vehicles. These steps are ideal for stock handling in stock rooms and warehouses. The hygienic frame is simple to pressure wash or steam clean, optimal for a range of uses in hotels or food preparation areas.
Stability with Mobility
The unit has two fitted wheels, making them painless to shift to any location you need them without stress. The smooth running castors make a high level of control a breeze even in confined settings. The nonslip rubber-covered feet guarantee maximum stability when being used even on low-friction surfaces.
The unit can produce a lift of up to 1000mm, which represents a working height of roughly 2500mm. The hand-rails mounted on each side facilitate one-handed access and bring extra surety when climbing and descending the stairs. The ample slip-resistant top platform is barricaded for safety on three sides and fitted with toe-plates to prevent people from accidentally stepping off the platform.
Platform Steps with Handrail Specifications
These steps are created from resilient tubular steel, the hardy all-welded steel structure is powerful enough for commercial use. A hand-managed lever freezes the steps on-the-spot when required, guaranteeing that the unit does not move when anyone is climbing up or busy on it. The 4 light-weight yet powerful punched steel treads allow water to quickly drain through. These steps are proudly British made, constructed in our UK facility and shipped direct to your door.
- The platform dimensions are 550(W) x 400(L) mm
- The overall dimensions are 2000(H) x 850(W) x 1040(L) mm
- Each tread is 550mm across and can take a maximal weight of 175kg
Strong and Stable
With a strong load capacity of 300kg, these steps are great for a warehouse or assembly environment. These high-quality units are capable of living with the stress of a busy distribution centre and can withstand heavy duty action without respite. They are made with lightweight but robust steel and constructed to serenely withstand dings and blows. Its bright blue powder-coat finish heads off rust and increases robustness and endurance ensuring it has a long life ahead of it.
Our steps have been load tested to a maximum weight of 300kg evenly distributed on the platform applied using calibrated test weights. The tests were performed in 2019 by a UK specialist lifting equipment testing company who are members of the Lifting Equipment Engineers Association. As far as we are aware, no other manufacturer tests their steps to these tough standards.
These products fully conform with all regional government council manufacturing regulations and standards to ensure the safety of your clientele and team. The integral platform kick plates adhere to government safety rules for raised platforms. The robust structure is designed for one person to use.
These items are designed for easy use and an effortless experience. These platform steps with handrail are carefully crafted from the best materials and are made to last. An additional benefit when you order, these platform steps with handrail are supplied with a 1-year parts and labour warranty, to make sure that you're securing a brilliant product. These products are eligible for free delivery to postcodes in mainland Great Britain.
We will never be beaten on price! We're confident that we offer the most competitive prices on the web, due to this confidence we're happy to offer a 100% price match. If you can find our platform steps with handrail selling at a cheaper price on a website we will price match that website.
When you buy platform steps with handrail from The Workplace Depot, you'll never want to go back to your previous choice. 100% satisfaction is ensured. If for any reason you're not happy with your order, you can easily send it back for a no-hassle return. We accept convenient payment options including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, and payments via PayPal. Select your desired quantity now and head to check out today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Platform Height (mm)||1000|
|Platform Length (mm)||400|
|Platform Width (mm)||550|
|Delivery Time||25-30 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions