Free Delivery - 15-20 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Conduct work at a higher level with a dependable and highly mobile warehouse ladder
- Platform elevates up to 1500mm, corresponding to a working height of around 3000mm
- Full product dimensions measure 2495(H) x 860(W) x 1490(D) mm
- Manufactured from tough 25mm diameter tube-shaped steel, rugged enough for heavy-duty use
- Load-tested to a maximum weight of 225kg evenly spread on the platform
- Unit has two integral wheels, making them a snap to relocate to any place you need them
- 995mm high rails equipped on each side permit one-hand access and provide further surety
- Six lightweight but resilient punched steel steps permit water to easily escape through
- Non-slip tread surface increases grip and is impervious to water, oil and most chemicals
- Each step measures 560mm in breadth and can withstand a maximum weight of 175kg
- A hand-activated lever immobilises the unit in their place when necessary
- The anti slip rubber-covered feet ensure perfect steadiness when in use even on low-friction surfaces
- Steps are proudly British made, fabricated in our UK workshop and shipped directly to your front door
- These units qualify for free shipment to places in mainland Great Britain
Access items stored out of 'natural' reach with this solid but transportable warehouse ladder. The ladders have been formulated for safety, they are manufactured to obey the uppermost relevant health and safety requirements. These items are proudly British made, produced in our UK factory and supplied directly to your front door.
What is the Purpose of a Warehouse Ladder?
Operation in lofty positions is commonly a prescription for workplace mishaps. Wrong equipment can not only result in physical injuries, but can also wreck costly equipment and goods. A cost-saving but reliable warehouse ladder can help to protect both your stock and your work force. This ladder is a trustworthy substitute for traditional stepladders that are routinely unsafe and volatile. They can additionally access areas out of reach of a traditional stepladder. The robust design provides balance, stability and safety for your staff members, giving them assistance to do their work in the safest way possible.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
This warehouse ladder fuses balance and portability, meaning it's suitable for both office and factory applications. These items are used frequently for tasks in larger scale settings, such as cleaning coaches, lorries, boats and aircraft. These ladders are perfect for stock retrieval in stock rooms and distribution centres. They can make dispensing goods to shelves effortless in stores and retail stores. The hygienic frame can be steam cleaned or pressure washed, making it perfect for a range of uses in hotels or food preparation environments.
Stability with Mobility
The warehouse ladder has two fitted wheels, making it painless to move to anywhere you want without breaking sweat. The multi directional wheeled castors make steering and control very easy, even in tight settings. The non-slip rubber feet ensure that the unit won't slip or slide when in use even on low-grip floors.
The unit can give a lift of up to 1500mm, which represents a working level of around 3000mm. The 995mm high handrails on each side facilitate one-hand access and deliver added sureness when ascending and coming down the steps. The substantial non-slip top platform is fenced for safety on three sides and fitted with toe-plates to stop workers from accidentally stepping off the platform.
Warehouse Ladder Specifications
These ladders are shaped from resilient 25mm diameter tube-shaped steel, the hefty all-welded steel architecture is rugged enough for industrial use. A hand-activated lever immobilises the unit in position when appropriate, guaranteeing that the unit does not shift when somebody is ascending or working on it. The six light-weight but resilient punched-steel treads allow water to quickly drain through. The slip-resistant tread covering increases grip and is resistant to water, oil and most chemical compounds.
- The platform dimensions measure 610(W) x 585(L) mm
- The overall dimensions measure 2495(H) x 860(W) x 1490(D) mm
- Each tread measures 560mm from edge to edge and can hold a maximal weight of 175kg
Strong and Stable
Offering a maximum load capacity up to 225kg, this warehouse ladder is great for any factory or production line. These premium-grade ladders are capable of living with the workload of a busy distribution centre and can cope with heavy duty operation with no downtime. They are produced from light-weight but reinforced steel and constructed to effortlessly accept dings and blows. The blue powder coat finish defends against rust and increases sturdiness and hardiness ensuring it has a long life.
These ladders were recently load-tested to a maximal load of 225kg evenly distributed on the platform applied using calibrated test weights. The tests were completed in 2018 by a UK specialist lifting equipment design company who are members of the Lifting Equipment Engineers Association. As far as we can see, no other manufacturer checks their products to these vigorous standards.
These products fully comply with all regional council and government manufacturing regulations and rules to safeguard the safety of your clientele and staff members. The integrated platform toe-plates meets government safety laws for raised platforms. The resilient frame is designed for a single user.
These products are made for ease of use and a painless experience. They are reassuringly easy and safe to use, giving you further reassurance. These units are delicately fabricated from high-quality steel and are designed to last. These steps are ready for free postage to places in mainland Great Britain. If you're looking for bespoke steps or access platforms, please speak with a helpful sales assistant by dialling 0800 0126777. Do you want a ladder in a special colour? To order a bespoke RAL colour please call our sales team on 0800 0126777. The net price and delivery time might vary.
We will not be beaten on price! We're confident that we offer the best prices on the web, due to this certainty we are pleased to guarantee a 100% price match. If you find this warehouse ladder for sale for a cheaper price on a website we will price match that competitor.
Once you buy a warehouse ladder from The Workplace Depot, you will never want to go back to your previous choice. Satisfaction is ensured. For your convenience we also accept several payment options, including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, you can also pay via PayPal. Simply choose your quantity now now and checkout to place your order today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Features||All Welded Steel Construction|
|Platform Height (mm)||1500|
|Platform Length (mm)||585|
|Platform Width (mm)||610|
|Delivery Time||15-20 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions