|Call us for bulk discounts|
10-15 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Reach high up objects with ease with these steady and easily transportable warehouse steps
- Platform rises up to 1250mm, which equates to a working height of roughly 2750mm
- Product dimensions measure 2245(H) x 860(W) x 1328(D) mm
- Manufactured from powerful 25mm diameter tube steel, with hefty all-welded steel construction
- Load-tested to a maximal load of 225kg evenly distributed on the platform
- Steps have two fitted wheels, making them a snap to move to any location
- 995mm high hand rails fitted on both sides assist one-handed access and increase steadiness
- Five lightweight yet robust punched steel steps permit water to freely drain through
- Anti slip tread elevates grip and is impervious to water, oil and most chemical compounds
- Each tread measures 560mm from edge to edge and can take a maximum weight of 175kg
- A hand-controlled mechanism freezes the unit on-the-spot when needed
- Anti slip rubber-covered feet guarantee perfect steadiness during use
- Steps are proudly British made, produced in our UK workshop and shipped direct to you
- These units are ready for free shipping to locations in mainland Great Britain
Reach high up objects with ease with our sturdy but flexible warehouse steps. These steps have been created for safety, they are manufactured to obey the highest applicative safety and manufacturing requirements. Our steps are proudly British made, constructed in our UK facility and delivered direct to your doorstep.
What is the Purpose of Warehouse Steps?
Working in elevated positions is commonly a formula for workplace incidents. Wrong gear can not only give rise to personal injury, but can also wreck precious equipment and products. Our economical yet reliable steps can help to keep safe both your goods and your team. These warehouse steps are a secure substitute for classic step ladders that are often insecure and volatile. They can also access areas unreachable by a conventional step ladder. The robust construction provides support, stableness and assurance for your staff members, giving them a boost to do their work in the safest way possible.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
These warehouse steps fuse balance and motility, meaning they are ideal for both office and workshop applications. These steps will be typically used for tasks in larger scale circumstances, such as cleaning buses, lorries, boats and aircraft. These units are also ideal for stock handling in store rooms and warehouses. They can make allocating products the right place easy in shops and department stores. The hygienic frame is simple to pressure wash or steam clean, making it perfect for many uses in healthcare or kitchen settings.
Stability with Mobility
The steps have two fitted wheels, making them a breeze to move to anywhere you require them without effort. The smooth run wheeled castors make controlled movement painless even in confined settings. The non-slip rubber feet guarantee maximum stability during operation even on low-friction floors.
The steps can deliver a lift of up to 1250mm, which equals a working height of around 2750mm. The 995mm high hand rails on either side assist one-hand access and give added steadiness when scaling and coming down the stairs. The substantial slip-resistant top platform is barricaded for security on three sides and furnished with kick plates to stop workers from unwittingly stepping off the platform.
Warehouse Steps Specifications
These steps are manufactured from stout 25mm diameter tube-shaped steel, the rugged all-welded steel framework is tough enough for heavy industrial use. A hand-operated mechanism freezes the steps on-the-spot when required, guaranteeing that the unit does not shift when anyone is climbing or operating on it. The five light-weight but tough punched-steel treads allow water to freely flow through. The anti slip tread covering increases grip and is resistant to water, oil and most substances.
- The fixed platform dimensions measure 610(W) x 585(L) mm
- The full unit dimensions measure 2245(H) x 860(W) x 1328(D) mm
- Each tread is 560mm from edge to edge and can hold a maximum weight of 175kg
Strong and Stable
With a robust load capacity of 225kg, these warehouse steps are great for any factory or production area. These industrial-grade units are designed for the challenges of a busy factory and will cope with heavy duty operation with no letup. They are manufactured with lightweight but strong materials and built to effortlessly receive knocks and bumps. The blue powder coating finish is rust resistant and boosts robustness and endurance to ensure these steps have a long life ahead of them.
These steps were recently load tested to a maximal load of 225kg evenly spread on the platform applied using calibrated test weights. The tests were performed in 2018 by a UK specialist lifting equipment testing company who are members of the Lifting Equipment Engineers Association. As far as we are aware, no other manufacturer tests their products to these tough standards.
These warehouse steps fully conform with all local council and government manufacturing regulations and laws to ensure the safety of your customers and workers. The integrated platform kick-plates meets government safety requirements for raised platforms. The robust structure is designed for one person to use.
These products are built for simplicity and a effortless experience. They are reassuringly simple and safe to use, giving you further comfort. These steps are carefully fabricated from the best steel and are made to last. These steps are entitled for free shipment to all of mainland Great Britain. If you are interested in bespoke steps or work platforms, please discuss with a friendly member of our sales team by calling 0800 0126777. Do you want your steps in a special colour? To order a bespoke RAL colour please call our sales team on 0800 0126777. The net price and delivery time might vary.
We won't be beaten on price! We are positive that we provide the best online prices, due to this certainty we're pleased to offer a 100% price match guarantee. Should you see these warehouse steps for sale elsewhere online we will match that price.
Once you buy warehouse steps from The Workplace Depot, you will never want to go back to your previous product. 100% satisfaction is guaranteed. For your convenience we accept payment via Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, you can also pay via PayPal. Select your desired quantity and head to checkout today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Features||All Welded Steel Construction|
|Platform Height (mm)||1250|
|Platform Length (mm)||585|
|Platform Width (mm)||610|
|Delivery Time||10-15 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions