Parcel Cart Without Doors 1800mm
|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
10-15 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- 1800mm parcel cart with tubular and sectional steel construction
- All-mesh cage, wire lattice measures 100mm x 100mm x 5mm
- Cart can carry a maximum weight of up to 600kg
- Suitable for indoor office applications
- Platform is composed of beech grain
- No assembly required
- The diameter of the wheels is 200mm
- 2 of the wheels can be fixed with a brake for stationary tasks
- Blue RAL5007 powdered coat finish as standard
What is the purpose of the Parcel Cart Without Doors?
The Parcel Cart without Doors is designed to carry packages and other bulk mail items. Construction of the cart is composed of tubular and sectional steel. The cage is welded and bolted together for lasting durability. The platform is composed of beech grain and the cart can carry a maximum weight of up to 600kg. The diameter of the wheels is 200mm and 2 of the wheels can be fixed with a brake for stationary tasks. A handle is located on the side to aid the unit in being moved with ease. The wire lattice of the cage measures 100mm x 100mm x 5mm. The parcel cart is supplied in blue.
Where can this Parcel Cage be used?
The parcel trolley can be used in mail rooms and sorting facilities. The design is great for storing packages and boxes for mail deliveries. Vans and trucks can be loaded with ease. An open front makes loading and unloading easy. Warehouses can use the cart to move heavy materials and supplies between departments.
Who might use this Parcel Trolley?
Warehouse or sorting facility personnel will utilise the parcel best for everyday tasks. The cart is easy to move through the handle on the side of the unit. The braking system is great for stationary tasks like moving boxes and materials to another location. Mail rooms in companies can also move packages to different departments.
Parcel Cart Witouth Doors Specifications
The parcel cart is manufactured by using the best products. The unit is very durable and sturdy under normal work conditions.
Warranty: 10 year parts / labour
Made in: EU
|Features||Bespoke Colour,Wire Mesh|
|Platform Length (mm)||1000|
|Platform Width (mm)||700|
|Wheel Diameter (mm)||200|
|Delivery Time||10-15 working days|
|Warranty||10 year parts / labour|
10 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions