|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
10-15 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Streamline your stock handling operation with our practical all-rounder pallet stacker
- Extremely flexible tool is widely used in warehouse for occasional stacking of pallets at height
- The strong hydraulic system makes it easy to lift, transfer and relocate pallets without stress
- The forks have a lowered height of 88mm which can be lifted up to a height of 1500mm
- Choose either 500kg or 1000kg load capacity, perfect for a warehouse, factory, or storage area
- The fork dimensions are 1150(L) x 160(W) and they spread across 540mm
- The powerful sectional steel design is hard-wearing and resilient enough for frequent use
- Equipped with 70(W) mm load rollers and non-marking 150(H) x 40(W) mm steer wheels
- Hydraulic pump requires no electricity and delivers a long active life with low maintenance
- Anthracite powder-coat finish is resistant to rust and improves toughness ensuring it will last
- Polyurethane wheels have a low running noise, great for customer-facing environments
- Wide steering angle makes a high level of control simple even in narrow spaces
- These stackers are eligible for free postage to addresses in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of a Pallet Stacker?
You can streamline your warehouse pallet handling process with our practical all-rounder pallet stacker. This highly flexible device is commonly used in warehouse for occasional stacking and retrieval tasks for palletised goods at heights. The powerful hydraulic mechanism allows you to raise, transfer and process pallets with the minimum of effort. You can choose either 500kg or 1000kg capacity models, making them perfect for any warehouse, factory, or storage area.
Pallet Stacker Specifications
The two forks have a lowered height of 88mm which can be pumped up to a height of 1500mm. The fork dimensions are 1150(L) x 160(W) and the dimensions across are 540mm. Its sturdy sectional steel construction is hardwearing and rugged enough for frequent use. This stacker is equipped with 70(W) mm fork rollers and non-marking 150(H) x 40(W) mm steering wheels.
The hydraulically powered pump doesn't need electricity and delivers a extensive working life with minimal maintenance. Its anthracite powder coat finish is resistant to corrosion and adds toughness helping to ensure it will last for years. The integrated polyurethane tyres have a remarkably low running noise, well suited for use in customer facing environments. The wide-angle steering makes rotating and turning a piece of cake even in confined settings.
These items are built for easy use and a painless experience. They are delivered fully assembled and are reassuringly easy to use, saving lots of time and hassle. These items are carefully composed from premium steel and are built to last. To add more value to your order, these pallet stackers come with a considerable 2 year parts and labour warranty, to provide assurance that you're receiving a great deal. This product is eligible for free delivery to places in mainland Great Britain.
If you're interested in customised pallet stackers, please have a word with a friendly sales team member by ringing 0800 0126777. Our top priority is making sure that our customers get the most suitable item for their situation, and we are always happy to offer support. If you have any questions regarding our pallet stackers, please don't hesitate to get in touch. We are devoted to providing excellent customer service and we're always pleased to offer support.
We will not be beaten on price! We are safe in the knowledge that we provide the best prices on the web, due to this certainty we're delighted to offer a 100% price match. If you find this pallet stacker being sold at a cheaper price on another website we will price match that competitors price.
When you buy a pallet stacker from The Workplace Depot, you will never want to go back to your old product. 100% satisfaction is guaranteed. If for any reason you're not satisfied with your product, you can simply return it for an easy return. For extra convenience we also accept payment via Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, additionally you can pay via PayPal. Select your required quantity now and head to check out to order your pallet stackers today!
Warranty: 2 year parts / labour
|Fork Length (mm)||1150|
|Fork Spread (mm)||540|
|Fork Width (mm)||160|
|Height Range (mm)||88-1500|
|Lift Height (mm)||1500|
|Manual or Powered||Manual|
|Wheel Diameter (mm)||150|
|Delivery Time||10-15 working days|
|Warranty||2 year parts / labour|
2 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions