Mobile Safety Ladders
|Call us for bulk discounts|
10-15 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Get the job done in the safest way possible with these sturdy but mobile safety ladders
- Steps produce an elevation of 1750mm, which corresponds to a working level of approximately 3250mm
- Overall product dimensions are 2745(H) x 860(W) x 1652(D) mm
- Strong 25mm diameter tube-shaped steel, hardwearing and rugged enough for heavy-duty use
- Load-tested to a maximum load of 225kg evenly distributed on the platform
- Steps have two integral wheels, making them painless to move to any location you want them
- 995mm high hand-rails on both sides permit one-hand access and give additional steadiness
- Seven light-weight yet robust punched steel treads allow water to easily drain through
- Non-slip tread elevates grip and is resistant to water, grease and a majority of substances
- Each tread is 560mm in width and can tolerate a maximal load of 175kg
- A hand-controlled mechanism fixes the steps in their place when required
- Slip resistant rubber-covered feet guarantee a sturdy work platform when in use
- Steps are proudly British made, fabricated in our UK facility and shipped directly to your doorstep
- These steps are eligible for free shipment to addresses in mainland Great Britain
You can get the job done in the safest way possible with our reliable yet flexible mobile safety ladders. These ladders have been formulated for safety, they are manufactured to exceed the highest relevant safety and manufacturing specifications. These items are proudly British made, fabricated in our UK facility and delivered direct to you.
What is the Purpose of Mobile Safety Ladders?
Activity in lofty areas is frequently a recipe for workplace disasters. Poor equipment can not only give rise to personal harm, but can also destroy valuable equipment and products. Our cost-saving but reliable ladders can help to keep safe both your goods and your staff. These mobile safety ladders are a sure footed alternative to old-fashioned step ladders that are broadly hazardous and wobbly. They can additionally get to areas beyond the reach of a traditional stepladder. The robust construction provides sturdiness, steadiness and safety for your staff, giving them assistance to get the job done safely.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
These mobile safety ladders combine stableness and portability, meaning they're ideal for both office and warehouse environments. These models are commonly used for duties in larger scale circumstances, such as cleaning coaches, heavy goods vehicles, ships and aircraft. These ladders are perfect for stock management in store rooms and distribution centres. They will make dispensing stock the right place effortless in shops and department stores. The hygienic unit is simple to pressure wash or steam clean, ideal for use in healthcare or food related environments.
Stability with Mobility
The frame features two fitted wheels, making them a snap to shift to any place you need them with minimal difficulty. The smooth running castors makes moving the ladder around a breeze even in tight settings. The antislip rubber feet guarantee a sturdy work platform during use even on low-grip flooring.
The unit can deliver a lift of up to 1750mm, which corresponds to a working level of roughly 3250mm. The 995mm high hand rails mounted on either side facilitate one-hand entry and grant extra surety when climbing up and descending the steps. The generous slip resistant top platform is guarded for safety on three sides and furnished with toe-plates to stop users from unintentionally stepping off the deck.
Mobile Safety Ladders Specifications
These ladders are constructed from enduring 25mm diameter tube-shaped steel, the hefty all-welded steel construction is powerful enough for commercial use. A hand-controlled mechanism fixes the unit into place when required, guaranteeing that the unit does not shift when someone is climbing up or operating on it. The seven lightweight but tough punched steel treads allow water to quickly escape through. The anti-skid tread finish elevates grip and is impervious to water, oil and most substances.
- The platform dimensions are 610(W) x 585(L) mm
- The full product dimensions are 2745(H) x 860(W) x 1652(D) mm
- Each tread measures 560mm wide and can withstand a maximum load of 175kg
Strong and Stable
With a solid load capacity up to 225kg, these mobile safety ladders are great for a workshop or production area. These industrial-grade units are made to handle the stress of a hectic distribution centre and can withstand heavy duty activity with no letup. They are made with lightweight but highly durable steel and designed to expertly accept knocks and blows. The bright blue powder-paint finish defends against corrosion and boosts robustness and endurance helping to ensure it stands the test of time.
Our ladders have been load tested to a maximal weight of 225kg evenly spread on the platform applied using calibrated test weights. The products were tested in 2018 by a UK specialist lifting equipment testing company who are members of the Lifting Equipment Engineers Association. As far as we are aware, no other manufacturer tests their ladders to these tough standards.
These products fully conform with all regional council and government manufacturing regulations and requirements to protect the safety of your clients and employees. The integral platform kick-plates meet all government safety standards for raised platforms. The robust framework is designed for one person to use.
These mobile safety ladders are designed for easy use and a uncomplicated experience. They are reassuringly easy and secure to use, giving you added reassurance. These items are precisely assembled from top-quality steel and are built to last. These items are available for free delivery to locations in mainland Great Britain. If you are looking to buy bespoke steps or work platforms, please discuss with a friendly sales team member by ringing 0800 0126777. Do you want your ladder in a special colour? To order a bespoke RAL colour please call our sales team on 0800 0126777. The net price and delivery time might vary.
We will not be beaten on price! The Workplace Depot is secure in the knowledge that we provide the most competitive prices on the web, due to this confidence we're happy to guarantee a 100% price match. If you see these mobile safety ladders for sale on another website we will price match that offer.
When you buy mobile safety ladders from The Workplace Depot, you'll never want to go back to your old product. Satisfaction is guaranteed. We also accept all major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, we additionally accept payment via PayPal. Simply add to your basket now and checkout today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Features||All Welded Steel Construction|
|Platform Height (mm)||1750|
|Platform Length (mm)||585|
|Platform Width (mm)||610|
|Delivery Time||10-15 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions