Rolling Warehouse Stairs
|Call us for bulk discounts|
10-15 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Help your employees reach higher levels with these secure but transportable rolling warehouse stairs
- Platform can deliver a lift of up to 2250mm, which equals a working height of about 3750mm
- Dimensions measure 3245(H) x 1000(W) x 2032(D) mm
- Constructed from strong 25mm diameter tubular steel, hefty and tough enough for industrial use
- Load tested to a maximal weight of 225kg evenly distributed on the platform
- Unit has two integrated wheels, making them a snap to relocate to wherever you need them
- 995mm high hand rails on each side permit one-hand entry and bring further surety
- Nine lightweight but robust punched-steel steps enable water to easily flow through
- Anti slip tread covering heightens grip and is resistant to water, oil and most substances
- Each tread measures 560mm from edge to edge and can withstand a maximal load of 175kg
- A hand-operated lever immobilises the steps in position when necessary
- Non-slip rubber feet guarantee perfect steadiness when in use even on low-friction surfaces
- Steps are proudly British made, built in our UK facility and supplied straight to your front door
- These steps are available for free shipping to customers in mainland Great Britain
Keep your employees productive, safe and efficient with these sturdy but transportable rolling warehouse stairs. These stairs have been engineered for safety, they are fabricated to adhere to the uppermost applicable health and safety standards. Our stairs are proudly British made, constructed in our UK factory and shipped directly to your doorstep.
What is the Purpose of Rolling Warehouse Stairs?
Activity in high locations is often a recipe for workplace accidents. Wrong kit can not only give rise to personal injury, but can also damage precious equipment and stock. These big value yet highly capable stairs can help to protect both your stock and your work force. Our rolling warehouse stairs are a more reliable substitute for ordinary ladders that are generally dangerous and precarious. They can also get to areas beyond the reach of a regular step ladder. The strong build provides balance, steadiness and safety for your employees, giving them a helping hand to get the job done properly.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
These rolling warehouse stairs merge balance and portability, meaning they're ideal for all retail and factory settings. These stairs will be used frequently for tasks in larger scale settings, such as cleaning buses, heavy goods vehicles, boats and aeroplanes. These products are also perfect for stock processing in stock rooms and warehouses. They will make distributing supplies to shelves effortless in stores and department stores. The hygienic design is simple to pressure wash or steam clean, meaning it's suitable for a range of uses in hotels or food related environments.
Stability with Mobility
The unit features two fixed wheels, making it a breeze to relocate to anywhere you want them with no hassle. The smooth running wheeled castors make moving the stairs around very easy even in confined settings. The anti-slip rubber feet guarantee that the unit won't slip or slide in operation even on low-friction floors.
The platform can provide an elevation of up to 2250mm, which equals a working level of about 3750mm. The 995mm high hand-rails provided on each side permit one-handed entry and give added surety when scaling and descending the stairs. The substantial anti-slip top platform is fenced for security on three sides and fitted with kick plates to prevent users from accidentally stepping off the deck.
Rolling Warehouse Stairs Specifications
These stairs are built from formidable 25mm diameter tube-shaped steel, the hefty all-welded steel architecture is powerful enough for industrial use. A hand-controlled mechanism locks the unit in place when appropriate, making sure the stairs do not move when anybody is ascending or operating on them. The nine lightweight yet powerful punched steel treads permit water to easily escape through. The non-slip tread covering increases grip and is resistant to water, oil and a majority of chemical compounds.
- The fixed platform dimensions are 610(W) x 585(L) mm
- The total product dimensions measure 3245(H) x 1000(W) x 2032(D) mm
- Each step is 560mm in width and can hold a maximum weight of 175kg
Strong and Stable
With a sturdy load capacity up to 225kg, these rolling warehouse stairs are perfect for any factory or production area. These premium-grade stairs are capable of living with the workload within a hectic warehouse and can cope with heavy duty use with no downtime. They are fabricated from lightweight but strong steel and built to effortlessly receive knocks and blows. The vibrant blue powder-coat finish prevents rust and enhances strength and fortitude ensuring it stands the test of time.
These stairs were recently load-tested to a maximum load of 225kg evenly distributed on the platform applied using calibrated test weights. The stairs were tested in 2018 by a UK specialist lifting equipment design company who are members of the Lifting Equipment Engineers Association. As far as we can see, no other manufacturer checks their products to these formidable standards.
Our products are in full conformity with all UK council and government manufacturing regulations and rules to safeguard the safety of your clientele and work force. The fitted platform kick-plates meets government safety laws for raised platforms. The tough unit is designed for one person use.
These rolling warehouse stairs are built for easy use and a user-friendly experience. They are additionally simple and safe to use, giving you added reassurance. These products are thoughtfully built from premium steel and are built to last. These units qualify for free shipment to customers in mainland Great Britain. If you're looking to buy bespoke safety steps or work platforms, please talk with a friendly sales team member by calling 0800 0126777. Do you want your steps in a special colour? To order a bespoke RAL colour please call our sales team on 0800 0126777. The net price and delivery time might vary.
We will not be beaten on price! We are convinced that we deliver the lowest prices on the web, due to this certainty we are happy to offer a 100% price match guarantee. If you can find these rolling warehouse stairs for sale on a website we will price match that offer.
Once you buy rolling warehouse stairs from The Workplace Depot, you will never want to go back to your old product. Your satisfaction is ensured. For our customer's convenience we also accept payment with Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, in addition to PayPal. Select your required quantity now and head to check out today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Features||All Welded Steel Construction|
|Platform Height (mm)||2250|
|Platform Length (mm)||585|
|Platform Width (mm)||610|
|Delivery Time||10-15 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions