Mobile Warehouse Steps
|Call us for bulk discounts|
10-15 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Work safely at elevated heights with these dependable and portable mobile warehouse steps
- Steps can produce a lift of up to 2000mm, which represents a working height of roughly 3500mm
- Full product dimensions are 2995(H) x 1000(W) x 1870(D) mm
- Powerful 25mm diameter tube steel, all-welded framework is rugged enough for industry use
- Load-tested to a maximal weight of 225kg evenly distributed on the platform
- Unit has two integral wheels, making them a breeze to move to wherever you need them
- 995mm high rails mounted on either side assist one-handed access and afford extra surety
- Eight light-weight yet tough punched steel steps permit water to freely flow through
- Anti-slip tread heightens grip and is impervious to water, grease and a majority of chemicals
- Each tread is 560mm and can hold a maximal weight of 175kg
- A hand-activated lever fixes the unit in their place when needed
- Non slip rubber feet guarantee that the unit won't slip or slide when in use
- Steps are proudly British made, fabricated in our UK workshop and delivered direct to your door
- These steps are ready for free delivery to customers in mainland Great Britain
You can keep your workforce safe from hazards with our steady yet transportable mobile warehouse steps. These steps have been engineered for safety, they are constructed to comply with the uppermost applicable health and safety requirements. Our steps are proudly British made, produced in our UK facility and delivered direct to your door.
What is the Purpose of Mobile Warehouse Steps?
Activity in raised places is commonly a formula for workplace accidents. Improper gear can not only result in bodily harm, but may also destroy precious equipment and products. These money-saving but reliable steps will safeguard both your products and your workers. Our mobile warehouse steps are a secure alternative to ordinary ladders that are in general terms dangerous and unstable. They can access areas out of range of a regular stepladder. The strong build provides support, steadiness and assurance for your employees, giving them assistance to do their work safely.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
These mobile warehouse steps blend support and portability, meaning they are ideal for both office and workshop environments. These steps are commonly used for assignments in large scale settings, such as cleaning buses, lorries, boats and aircraft. These units are also perfect for stock management in store rooms and warehouses. They will make distributing products the right place painless in stores and retail stores. The hygienic frame is easy to steam clean or pressure wash, making the unit perfect for a range of uses in healthcare or kitchen areas.
Stability with Mobility
The frame features two integral wheels, making them a snap to move to any place you want them without stress. The smooth run wheeled castors make controlled movement a breeze even in tight spaces. The non slip rubber-covered feet ensure high stability during use even on low-grip surfaces.
The platform can produce an elevation of up to 2000mm, which represents a working height of roughly 3500mm. The 995mm high hand rails equipped on either side assist one-handed access and offer further surety when ascending and descending the steps. The substantial slip resistant top platform is barricaded for protection on three sides and outfitted with kick-plates to prevent users from unintentionally stepping off the platform.
Mobile Warehouse Steps Specifications
These steps are manufactured from powerful 25mm diameter tube steel, the hefty all-welded steel architecture is rugged enough for commercial use. A hand-activated lever locks the steps on-the-spot when appropriate, making sure that the unit does not shift when anybody is ascending or working on it. The eight lightweight but powerful punched-steel treads allow water to quickly escape through. The anti-slip tread surface elevates grip and is resistant to water, oil and most chemicals.
- The top platform dimensions are 610(W) x 585(L) mm
- The product dimensions measure 2995(H) x 1000(W) x 1870(D) mm
- Each tread is 560mm across and can withstand a maximum weight of 175kg
Strong and Stable
With a solid load capacity of up to 225kg, these mobile warehouse steps are great for a factory or distribution centre. These premium-grade steps are designed for the challenges within a busy warehouse and will cope with heavy duty operation with no downtime. They are made with lightweight but reinforced materials and made to serenely withstand dings and bumps. the bright blue powder-coat finish is resistant to corrosion and boosts toughness and fortitude ensuring it stands the test of time.
Our steps were load tested to a maximal load of 225kg evenly distributed on the platform applied using calibrated test weights. The tests were completed in 2018 by a UK specialist lifting equipment testing company who are members of the Lifting Equipment Engineers Association. As far as we can see, no other manufacturer checks their steps to these aggressive standards.
These items are in full conformity with all UK government council regulative manufacturing standards to protect the safety of your customers and employees. The integral platform kick plates meets government safety requirements for raised platforms. The robust unit is designed for one person use.
These mobile warehouse steps are built for ease of use and a uncomplicated experience. They are reassuringly simple and safe to use, giving you further reassurance. These items are thoughtfully assembled from high-quality steel and are built to last. These steps are ready for free postage to addresses in mainland Great Britain. If you are looking to buy bespoke safety steps or work platforms, please have a chat with a friendly sales team member by ringing 0800 0126777. Do you want your steps in a special colour? To order a bespoke RAL colour please call our sales team on 0800 0126777. The net price and delivery time might vary.
We will not be beaten on price! We're positive that we provide the most competitive prices online, due to this confidence we're happy to guarantee a 100% price match. If you notice these mobile warehouse steps for sale for less on any other website we will price match that competitors price.
Once you buy mobile warehouse steps from The Workplace Depot, you will never want to return to your old product. Satisfaction is guaranteed. The Workplace Depot accept several forms of payment including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, you can also pay via PayPal. Simply choose your quantity and checkout to complete your order!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Features||All Welded Steel Construction|
|Platform Height (mm)||2000|
|Platform Length (mm)||585|
|Platform Width (mm)||610|
|Delivery Time||10-15 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions