Manual Platform Stacker
|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
5-7 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Manual platform stacker with hand push drive
- Design combines lifting, transporting and stacking functions together
- 1200 & 1500 models have fixed forks and optional removable platform
- 2 frame rollers and 2 steering rollers ensure a stable and safe operation
- Overload protection valve
- Hard wearing chromium plated frame
- Easy to operate brakes
- 400kg capacity on all models
- Conforms to EN1757:1
What is the Purpose of a Manual Platform Stacker?
Stacking heavy materials is a regular chore in a number of different professions. Because of the weight of these objects to be stacked, the process may cause serious bodily harm. That's where this manual platform stacker comes in. By automating the process of stacking you make it less likely to lose a worker through injury from carrying heavy boxes.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
Most warehouses require the use of stackers to make work a lot lighter for the warehouse attendants. Due to the small size of this manual platform stacker, it's ideal for navigating small aisles that are present in some warehouses. Offices can also use this stacker for the movement of documents and files from one place to another in a safe and timely manner.
Who Might Use a Manual Platform Stacker?
Stores can utilise this stacker to manoeuvre around aisles to restock high shelves. The small size makes for much better handling especially in limited space. Libraries and bookshops can also use this manual platform stacker to restock areas as well as move large collections around the sales floor easily.
This manual platform stacker is built to do the job of both lifting and transporting. This makes it a versatile machine that can be used for a variety of tasks. The built-in overload protection can help to avoid dangerous situations. It is constructed with two frame rollers and two steering rollers to ensure that it operates safety and in a stable manner. The 1200 and 1500 model both have an optional removable platform and fixed forks. All models have a maximum loading weight of 400 kg and conform to the EN1751:1 standard.
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
|Fork Length (mm)||650|
|Fork Width (mm)||110|
|Lift Height (mm)||850|
|Manual or Powered||Manual|
|Delivery Time||5-7 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions