|20+ units gets 4% off|
|10+ units gets 2% off|
|5+ units gets 0% off|
3-4 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Bicycle stand with tubular cycle frame
- 48mm tube
- Ragged end to cement into the ground
- Flanged ends to bolt into the ground (6 x 12mm bolts required - order below)
- Galvanised finish
- RAL colours & stainless steel also available – ask for details
What is the Purpose of a Bicycle Stand?
This stand is the most commonly seen in bicycle shelters. It has clean lines and sturdy construction to reassure cyclists that their bicycles will be safely stored. The stand is a variation of the Sheffield stand.
It is available for bolting to concrete and then to the ground or just for bolting to the ground. The bolts are sold separately in a six-pace (below). Each stand holds two bicycles, one on each side. The cyclist can lock the front wheel to the stand with either a D-lock or a chain and lock.
You have a choice of either a mild steel version or a stainless steel one. You can also get this bike rack in RAL colours (ask us for details).
Install the stands about 800mm apart and 450mm from impediments. They'll look wonderful in all of the bicycle shelters we offer.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
Use the bicycle stand in the following shelters we offer: Cambourne, Harbledown, Stratford, Bentham, Bowland, and Sanford. This method of storage is both simple and cost effective for providing outdoor locations with a bike stand that is easily accessible to cyclists.
Who Might Use This Product?
Any cyclist who wants a place to safely stow a bicycle is happy to find this stand - placed alone or in a shelter.
- Both flanged and ragged stands are available in size 750 x 750 mm
- Our 1-year parts and labour warranty applies to this product
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Delivery Time||3-4 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions