|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
2-3 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Heavy duty key cabinets
- 2.5mm steel cabinet with 3mm flush closing door to resist forced entry
- Adjustable colour coded and numbered hook bars
- Ingenious key tabs designed to hang so that the number is always visible
- Durable light grey finish
- Choice of locks available
What is the Purpose of Key Vaults?
A key vault is designed to be a veritable fortress for the sensitive keys you need to store. A company that uses a key vault has several vehicles or properties that they manage. If that's you, then you know the need to have a protected place to store those keys. You might have a car lot with several million dollars' worth of vehicles on your lot. You might be responsible for the upkeep and management of several properties in real estate. You might be a cleaner that has a staff come through your business every day and you can't risk having all your keys open to whomever might come by.
A key vault works as a key cabinet but it comes equipped with extra secure features. First off, the 2.5mm steel cabinet is no thin-walled locker. It is a beast of impregnability protected by a 3mm steel door. You can choose between dead locks, euro cylinder locks, or dial locks for that professional touch. Each key stored in your cabinet has a designated key tag, colour coded and a hook to store it. Never lose your keys to theft or to mismanagement again.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
This key vault works in places where you have several factories to operate, or several cars to manage. Car lots, real estate property managers, and professional cleaning companies are all the prime candidates for this key vault.
Who Might Use Key Vaults?
Salesmen looking to demonstrate the newest vehicle to a prospect can always know where the key is located. An agent looking to show a new property can easily grab the key from the colour-coded rack in the key vault.
- 2.5mm steel wall with 3mm thick steel door
- Various locks to choose from. See catalogue for sizing and options
- Colour-coded key tags and hooks for each key
- Handy chart to see at a glance which key goes where
- 1 year warranty on the make and parts of all models sold
Made in: Britain
|Lock Type||Euro Cylinder Lock|
|Delivery Time||2-3 working days|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions