Key Security Cabinet
|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
2-3 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Strong steel construction and durable powder coated paint finish
- For multiple key storage, 20-600 keys
- Key security cabinets, are pre-drilled for wall mounting
- Cylinder lock supplied with 2 keys
- Colour coded numbered kwy tags to suit hook bars, removable control index
What is the Purpose of the Key Security Cabinet?
This sturdy and solid cabinet is built to house anywhere from 20 keys to up to 600 keys depending on the model size. This cabinet gives you the ability to store and order these keys for easy access later on. This comes in handy for the business owner that requires easy access to several keys at one time. The keys can be easily accessed through the numbered or ordered system you have in place. You also can know at a glance which keys are in use and which keys in still available to use. No longer will you lose keys or misremember where you put them or who has them. All keys, whether they are to your fleet or your factories, can all be laid up in the one place.
The key security cabinet works as a durable and secure storage cabinet. It locks up when not use with a powerful cylinder lock. The cabinet also comes with numbered and colour-coded key tags and hooks to mount each key.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
This key cabinet works with companies that need several keys to use. When you think of the key security cabinet, think of the car yards that need a key for each vehicle on the lot. Think of the real estate agency that manages several properties. Think of the large business that owns a fleet of cars and has a few buildings to work with.
Who Might Use a Key Security Cabinet?
This key cabinet is perfect for the car salesman who needs to quickly access a key for a customer. It is also employed by the estate agent with a new home to show a prospect through.
- Powerful steel construction with powder-coated finish
- Holds 20-600 keys in the one cabinet. Select the size from the catalogue attached
- Included colour-coded key tags and hooks for easy mounting
- Pre-drilled holes make this cabinet easy to mount
- 1 year warranty on all models
Made in: Britain
|Lock Type||Key Lock|
|Delivery Time||2-3 working days|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions