Free Delivery - 25-30 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Get a little extra height where you need it with these dependable and sturdy industrial steps
- Platform delivers a rise up to 3250mm, which corresponds to a working level of roughly 4750mm
- Overall unit dimensions are 4250(H) x 1230(W) x 2470(L) mm
- Constructed from tubular steel, the all-welded framework is tough enough for manufacturing use
- Load tested to 300kg evenly spread on the platform applied using calibrated test weights
- Unit has two fixed wheels, making them a breeze to relocate to any location you need them
- Side hand rails enable one-handed access and afford added surety when on the steps
- The 13 light-weight yet tough punched steel treads permit water to freely flow through
- Each step measures 550mm wide and can withstand a maximal weight of 175kg
- A hand mechanism locks the unit in place, making sure it does not move in use
- Rubber feet ensure the steps won't slip or slide during use, even on low-grip surfaces
- Steps are proudly British made, manufactured in a UK factory and supplied straight to you
- These units are entitled for free postage to places in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of Industrial Steps?
You can reach areas too high for traditional ladders with these practical and highly safe industrial steps. These steps are primarily designed for safety, they are constructed to exceed the uppermost applicable health and safety rules. These steps are a dependable alternative to old-fashioned stepladders that are routinely hazardous and precarious. They can additionally get to areas beyond the reach of a conventional step ladder. The robust design provides support, steadiness and safety for your staff, giving them support to finish the job properly.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
These industrial steps are the ideal blend of stableness and flexibility, making them ideal for all warehouse and factory environments. These units will be typically used for assignments in large scale settings, such as cleaning coaches, heavy goods vehicles, ships and aircraft. These units are perfect for stock processing in stock rooms and distribution centres. They can make allocating products hassle-free in showrooms and retail stores. The hygienic frame can be steam cleaned or pressure washed, meaning they're optimal for use in food processing settings.
Stability with Mobility
The industrial steps have two fixed wheels, making them easy to move to anywhere you need them. The multi directional castors make moving the steps around hassle-free even in tight spaces. The anti-slip rubber feet guarantee perfect steadiness when being used even on low-grip floors.
The platform gives a lift of 3250mm, which represents a working height of about 4750mm. The hand rails equipped on either side enable one-hand access and bring extra steadiness when navigating the stairs. The slip resistant top platform is enclosed for safety on three sides and equipped with toe-plates to prevent workers from inadvertently stepping off the deck.
Industrial Steps Specifications
These steps are formed from strong tubular steel, the robust all-welded construction is rugged enough for industry use. A hand mechanism locks the steps in place when required, making sure the unit does not move when someone is active on it. The 13 lightweight but resilient punched-steel treads permit water to freely escape through. These steps are proudly British made, constructed in a UK factory and supplied direct to your front door.
- The fixed platform dimensions are 550(W) x 400(L) mm
- The total dimensions are 4250(H) x 1230(W) x 2470(L) mm
- Each tread is 550mm wide and can tolerate a maximal weight of 175kg
Strong and Stable
Featuring a robust load capacity of up to 300kg, these units are great for a warehouse or assembly environment. These high-quality units can easily handle the workload of a hectic warehouse and will easily handle heavy duty activity with no letup. They are made from light-weight but reinforced materials and made to effortlessly accept dings and blows. The vibrant powder-coat finish is rust resistant and improves toughness and fortitude helping to ensure a long life.
These steps were recently load tested to a maximum weight of 300kg evenly spread on the platform applied using calibrated test weights. The steps were tested in 2019 by a UK specialist lifting equipment testing company who are members of the Lifting Equipment Engineers Association. As far as we are aware, no other manufacturer checks their steps to these aggressive standards.
Our items fully meet with all local government council manufacturing regulations and rules to ensure the safety of your customers and staff members. The fitted platform toe plates adhere to government safety requirements for raised platforms. The robust frame is designed for one person to use.
These items are built for easy use and a user-friendly experience. The steps are carefully constructed from premium materials and are made to last. Adding additional value to your investment, these industrial steps have a 1 year parts and labour warranty, to make certain that you're acquiring a tremendous deal. These products are eligible for free shipping to postcodes in mainland Great Britain.
We will not be beaten on price! We're safe in the knowledge that we deliver the best prices online, due to this we're delighted to offer a 100% price match. Should you see these industrial steps for a cheaper price on a website we'll match that website.
Once you buy industrial steps from The Workplace Depot, you'll never want to go back to your old ladders. Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your product, you can easily send it back to us for an easy return or exchange. For your convenience we also accept several payment options, including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, additionally you can pay via PayPal. Simply add to your basket and checkout to complete your order!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Platform Height (mm)||3250|
|Platform Length (mm)||400|
|Platform Width (mm)||550|
|Delivery Time||25-30 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions