Free Delivery - 25-30 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Get the job done in the safest way possible with our stable and secure mobile stairs
- Platform gives an elevation of 3000mm, which equals a working height of approximately 4500mm
- Full product dimensions measure 4000(H) x 1000(W) x 2230(L) mm
- Made with tubular steel, the rugged all-welded steel construction is strong enough for heavy-duty use
- Load-tested to a max. weight of 300kg evenly distributed on the platform using calibrated test weights
- Unit has two fixed wheels, making them a snap to move to wherever you want them without stress
- Hand rails equipped on either side facilitate one-handed access and give extra safety on the the stairs
- The 12 light-weight but strong punched-steel steps permit water to easily escape through
- Each tread is 550mm wide and can take a maximal weight of 175kg
- A hand mechanism locks the unit into place, guaranteeing that the unit does not move in use
- Anti slip rubber-covered feet ensure that the steps won't slip in use, even on low-friction flooring
- Our steps are proudly British made, fabricated in a UK factory and shipped straight to you
- These units are eligible for free delivery to postcodes in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of Mobile Stairs?
You can reach areas too high for traditional ladders with our reliable and easily transportable mobile stairs. The stairs are engineered for safety, constructed to exceed the uppermost applicative safety and manufacturing specifications. They are a sure footed substitute for classic stepladders that are often risky to use. The durable construction provides support, steadiness and freedom for your work force, giving them a leg up to finish the job safely.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
Our mobile stairs incorporate sturdiness and flexibility, making them great for both retail and workshop areas. They are typically used for assignments in large-scale environments, such as cleaning coaches, heavy goods vehicles, ships and aircraft. These units are highly suitable for stock processing in stock rooms and distribution centres. They make distributing items to shelves effortless in stores and retail stores. The hygienic unit is easy to steam clean or pressure wash, making the unit optimal for many uses in food related environments.
Stability with Mobility
The mobile stairs have integral wheels, making them painless to shift to any position you need them. The smooth running wheeled castors make moving the stairs around easy, even in tight settings. The slip-resistant rubber-covered feet guarantee high stability in operation even on low-grip floors.
The platform delivers a rise of 3000mm, which corresponds to a working level of about 4500mm. The handrails equipped on either side facilitate one-handed access and grant extra steadiness when using the steps. The top platform is barricaded for safety on three sides and furnished with toe-plates to stop workers from unintentionally stepping off the platform.
Mobile Stairs Specifications
The stairs are created from tough tubular steel, the sturdy all-welded construction is powerful enough for manufacturing use. A hand-controlled lever locks the stairs in place when needed, guaranteeing that the unit does not shift when someone is operating on it. The 12 lightweight yet strong punched-steel steps permit water to easily drain through. These steps are proudly British made, fabricated in a UK workshop and supplied direct to your door.
- The top platform dimensions measure 550(W) x 400(L) mm
- The total dimensions are 4000(H) x 1000(W) x 2230(L) mm
- Each tread measures 550mm in breadth and can withstand a maximal load of 175kg
Strong and Stable
With a maximum load capacity of 300kg, the mobile stairs are perfect for a factory or production line. These industrial-grade units can easily handle the stress within a hectic distribution centre and can stand up to heavy duty operation with no time off. They are produced from light-weight but highly durable steel and constructed to smoothly handle dings and bumps. The powder coating finish is corrosion resistant and improves robustness and hardiness ensuring it has a long life ahead of it.
These steps were recently load tested to a maximum load of 300kg evenly distributed on the platform applied using calibrated test weights. The tests were performed in 2019 by a UK specialist lifting equipment design company who are members of the Lifting Equipment Engineers Association. As far as we can see, no other manufacturer checks their products to these formidable standards.
These steps fully comply with all regional government council manufacturing regulations and standards to ensure the safety of your clientele and staff. The integral platform kick plates adhere to government safety requirements for raised platforms. The robust unit is designed for one person to use.
Our mobile stairs are built for ease of use and a user-friendly experience. These products are carefully fabricated from high-quality materials and are designed to last. Adding more value to your investment, the mobile stairs benefit from a 1-year parts and labour warranty, to ensure that you're acquiring an incredible product. These products are entitled for free delivery to postcodes in mainland Great Britain.
We will never be beaten on price! We're safe in the knowledge that we provide the best online prices, due to this we are pleased to guarantee a 100% price match. If you find our mobile stairs for a lower price on another website we will price match that website.
Once you buy mobile stairs from The Workplace Depot, you will never want to return to your previous product. Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If for any reason you aren't happy with your order, you can easily return it to us for a hassle-free refund. For your convenience we accept convenient payment options including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, we additionally accept payment via PayPal. Add to your basket now and head to check out to place your order today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Platform Height (mm)||3000|
|Platform Length (mm)||400|
|Platform Width (mm)||550|
|Delivery Time||25-30 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions