Warehouse Step Ladders
Free Delivery - 25-30 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Get the job done in the safest way possible with our steady but mobile warehouse step ladders
- Steps can provide a rise of up to 3500mm, which equals a working height of roughly 5000mm
- Overall product dimensions are 4500(H) x 1230(W) x 2630(L) mm
- Fabricated from tubular steel, the sturdy all-welded structure is tough enough for industry use
- Load-tested to a max of 300kg evenly spread on the platform applied using calibrated test weights
- Two integral wheels make moving the steps wherever you need them a breeze
- Hand rails fitted on both sides permit one-hand entry and help provide steadiness
- The 14 light-weight but tough punched-steel steps enable water to quickly flow through
- Each step is 550mm and can withstand a maximum weight of 175kg
- A hand-managed mechanism fixes the steps in their place, ensuring it does not move in use
- Anti slip rubber-covered feet ensure high stability during operation even on low-friction flooring
- Proudly British made, constructed in a UK factory and delivered direct to your front door
- These units are eligible for free shipping to customers in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of Warehouse Step Ladders?
You can conduct work at a level higher with these sturdy yet highly mobile warehouse step ladders. These steps have been designed for safety, they are constructed to comply with the uppermost relevant safety and manufacturing laws. These steps are an excellent replacement for old-fashioned step ladders that are commonly unsteady and dangerous. In addition they can get to areas out of reach of a traditional stepladder. The robust design provides sturdiness, steadiness and freedom for your employees, giving them support to get the job done safely
Where Can This Product Be Used?
These warehouse step ladders blend sturdiness and mobility, meaning they're suitable for all retail and warehouse areas. These steps are typically used for larger scale projects, such as cleaning coaches, lorries, boats and aeroplanes. These steps are suitable for stock retrieval in stock rooms and distribution centres. They can make distributing products easy in markets and retail stores. The hygienic unit is easy to steam clean or pressure wash, making it highly suitable for use in food related environments.
Stability with Mobility
The frame features two integrated wheels, making them a breeze to manoeuvre to any location you need them. The smooth running wheeled castors make a high level of control painless even in tight settings. The anti-slip rubber-covered feet guarantee perfect steadiness when in use, even on low-grip surfaces.
The platform provides an elevation of 3500mm, which equates to a working height of approximately 5000mm. The handrails fitted on both sides facilitate one-handed access and bring additional sureness when climbing the stairs. The non-slip top platform is barricaded for protection on three sides and outfitted with kick plates to stop workers from inadvertently stepping off the deck.
Warehouse Step Ladders Specifications
These steps are constructed from tube-shaped steel, the hardwearing all-welded architecture is rugged enough for industry use. A hand-activated mechanism locks the steps in place when needed, ensuring that the unit does not move when a user is working on it. The 14 lightweight but strong punched steel treads allow water to freely drain through. These steps are proudly British made, produced in a UK facility and delivered directly to your doorstep.
- The platform dimensions are 550(W) x 400(L) mm
- The total unit dimensions measure 4500(H) x 1230(W) x 2630(L) mm
- Each step is 550mm in breadth and can tolerate a maximum weight of 175kg
Strong and Stable
Featuring a strong load capacity of 300kg, these units are great for a factory or assembly environment. These superior-quality steps can easily handle the workload of a busy distribution centre and can cope with heavy duty use without respite. They are made with light-weight but strong steel and designed to expertly withstand knocks and blows. The vibrant powder coating finish heads off corrosion and improves sturdiness and endurance ensuring they will last for years.
These steps were recently load tested to a maximal load of 300kg evenly distributed on the platform applied using calibrated test weights. The tests were performed in 2019 by a UK specialist lifting equipment testing company who are members of the Lifting Equipment Engineers Association. As far as we are aware, no other manufacturer tests their products to these aggressive standards.
Our steps fully conform with all regional council and government regulative manufacturing rules to safeguard the safety of your customers and work force. The fitted platform toe plates adhere to government safety standards for raised platforms. The tough framework is designed for one person to use.
These warehouse step ladders are designed for simplicity and an effortless experience. These steps are precisely produced from top-quality materials and are made to last. Adding extra value to your investment, these ladders offer a 1 year labour and parts warranty, giving you the peace of mind that you are receiving a great product. These items are ready for free shipping to the whole of mainland Great Britain.
We refuse to be beaten on price! We are safe in the knowledge that we provide the most competitive prices online, due to this certainty we are delighted to offer a 100% price match. If you see our warehouse step ladders selling at a lower price on any other website we'll match that deal.
Once you buy warehouse step ladders from The Workplace Depot, you'll never want to go back to your previous ladders. Satisfaction is guaranteed. If for any reason you aren't happy with your purchase, you can easily return it to us for a hassle-free refund. For extra convenience we also accept several payment options, including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, we additionally accept payment via PayPal. Add to your basket now and head to check out to place your order today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Platform Height (mm)||3500|
|Platform Length (mm)||400|
|Platform Width (mm)||550|
|Delivery Time||25-30 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions