|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Mesh trolley constructed from rugged angled steel
- Lockable rod system doors to ensure safety of contents
- Cart carries a maximum weight of 750kg
- Four convenient adjustable shelves can be set to different heights
- Fixed shelf heights are 582, 882, 1182, and 1482mm
- The base platform is set at a height of 292mm
- 4 wheel system that enables the unit to be moved with ease
- Two braked wheels can be set for stationary tasks
COLOURS: If you want a bespoke RAL colour for your trolley please state this in the comments field when ordering and we will contact you for details. Note that this takes up to 20 working days and is an extra 10% on the net price
What is the Purpose of a Mesh Trolley?
This trolley is designed to help warehouse or sorting facility staff separate packages or materials for upcoming tasks. Four convenient adjustable shelves can be set to different heights for optimal storage capacity. The fixed shelf heights are 582mm, 882mm, 1182mm, and 1482mm. The base platform is set at a height of 292mm. The mesh trolley can carry a maximum weight of 750kg and is constructed with rugged angled steel. Another feature is the four wheel system that enables the unit to be moved with ease. Two of the wheels can be set with a brake for stationary tasks. There is a handle located on the side for pushing or pulling. The lockable doors mean expensive or delicate items can be secured safely.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
The mesh trolley can be used in warehouses, offices, or factories. The handy design enables warehouses to load up supplies that need to be shipped out or delivered. The unit can be used for tools or materials for different tasks. Offices can separate materials and use the unit as a closet for additional space. Factories can place hazardous material on the trolley and store in a central location for optimal use.
Who Might Use a Mesh Trolley?
The trolley can be used by a plethora of different staff members. The lockable unit can be used as a storing area for supplies. The mesh trolley can be easily moved and utilised for different tasks or delivering packages. Warehouse personnel will find the item useful for separating orders for shipments or daily tasks.
The mesh trolley is manufactured to the highest standards. The trolley is made with excellent materials and is highly durable under normal work conditions.
Made in: EU
|Platform Length (mm)||1000|
|Platform Width (mm)||680|
|Wheel Diameter (mm)||200|
|Delivery Time||10-15 days|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions