|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
1-2 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- COSHH store with fully welded and tested sump base to prevent leakage
- Fully complies with all regulations for the safe storage of chemicals and flammables
- Popular for external fixed applications where security is also an issue
- All vaults are fitted with ultra robust 5-lever deadlocks with anti-drill plates on both sides and anti-cut rollers in deadbolt
- Robust Chubb style keys supplied
- High and low level ventilation to prevent build-up of fumes
- Flame arrester gauze fitted on all boxes
- Finished in bright red (FB1, FB2, FBC5) and bright yellow (CB2) with relevant hazard warning signs fitted as standard
- Built to specification for 30 minutes fire resistance
- Castors available to suit all products except for the FB1
- FBC2, FBC4, FBC5 & CBC4 supplied with 1 x removable shelf
- Chembanks (Yellow models) suitable for chemicals, Flambanks (Red models) suitable for both flammables or chemicals
- Model FBC2 internal dimensions: 1180(H) x 680(W) x 605(D)
- Please note that model FBC8 will require a forklift for unloading
If you need to securely and easily store hazardous materials, a COSHH store is just what you need. With a variety of sizes and capacities, these are the products to store all of your hazardous materials. These stores fully comply with all regulations regarding the storage of hazardous materials.
These products have a fully welded and test sump base to prevent leaking. They include an ultra robust 5-lever deadlock with anti-drill plates on both sides and anti-cut rollers in deadbolt. Chubb style keys are supplied with each store.
The COSHH store is built to resist up to 30 minutes of fire and has a flame arrester gauze installed. High and low ventilation is built into each box to prevent the build up of fumes.
The models labelled FB1, FB2, FBC5, FB21, FBC2, FBC4, FBC5, and FBC8 are available in bright red. The CB2 and CBC4 models are available in bright yellow. Relevant hazard warnings are included with each store.
What is the Purpose of a COSHH Store?
These products are ideal for securely holding hazardous materials of many varieties. The ultra heavy-duty 5-lever locking system ensures that your materials will remain safe. The all steel construction ensures that these stores will not require excessive maintenance. The added ventilation allows for proper airflow to prevent built up of fumes.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
The COSHH store should be used in any environment that requires controlled access to hazardous materials. These types of work environments can include: janitorial/custodial, landscaping, construction, exterminators, and many more. The vault-style store is ideal for outdoor locations where security might present an issue. These COSHH stores are built for easy use and an uncomplicated experience. They are also easy to install and use, saving lots of time and lots of hassle. These stores are precisely fabricated from top-quality materials and are designed to last.
Who Might Use This Product?
This product might be used by anyone who owns, operates, or works at a place that must provide a secure location to store a variety of hazardous materials. This might include, but is not limited to: landscapers, janitorial staff, construction teams, or exterminators. The ultra secure 5-level deadbolt locking system makes the COSHH store ideal for outdoor, security compromised locations.
The COSHH store complies with all regulations regarding storage of hazardous and/or flammable materials. There are nine different varieties of COSHH store available. "Flambank" stores are available in red. "Chembank" stores are available in yellow (see above for model numbers). For extra value when you purchase, these COSHH stores offer a 1 year parts with labour warranty, to make certain that you're receiving a brilliant deal. This COSHH store is eligible for free delivery to addresses in mainland Great Britain.
If you're looking to buy customised stores, please speak with a friendly member of our sales team by phoning 0800 0126777. Our main priority is ensuring that our customers receive the ideal item for their situation, and we are always pleased to assist. If you have any other questions about our range of stores, please feel free to give us a call. We are devoted to delivering incredible customer support and we are always delighted to give advice.
We will never be beaten on price! We're positive that we deliver the best prices online, due to this confidence we're delighted to offer a 100% guaranteed price match. Should you find this COSHH store for a cheaper price on a competitors website we will match that offer.
Once you receive a quality COSHH store from The Workplace Depot, you'll never want to go back to your old stores. Your satisfaction is ensured. If for any reason you're not satisfied with your order, you can simply send it back for a no-hassle refund. The Workplace Depot also accept payment with Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, we additionally accept payment via PayPal. Simply select your quantity for the store and head to checkout to order your COSHH store today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Sump Capacity (litre)||60|
|Delivery Time||1-2 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions