|Call us for bulk discounts|
3-4 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Bike rack with tubular cycle frame
- 48mm tube
- Ragged end to cement into the ground
- Flanged ends to bolt into the ground (6 x 12mm bolts required - order below)
- Galvanised finish
- RAL colours & stainless steel also available – ask for details
What is the Purpose of a Bike Rack?
A single rack will hold two bikes, with one on each side, allowing the cyclist to lock the front wheel to the stand using either a chain or a D-lock. This bike rack was modelled after the sheffield cycle stand. Its 48mm tubular steel is lower on one end, allowing it to accommodate both adult and children's bikes.
Installation is simple, with racks being placed approximately 800mm apart and about 450mm from any wall or other obstacle. The ragged ends version is designed to bolt into cement into the ground. The flanged ends version is designed to be bolted into the ground, ensuring this rack to be extremely secure.
You will need to order bolts separately - 6 of the 12 mm ones are needed (see below) and are available in a handy 6-pack. This type of rack is also available in RAL colours, but take an extra 10 days to receive as they are built to order.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
This rack is an excellent choice for use in the bike shelters we carry. This type of rack is both easy to install and cost effective. Using multiples of this rack could accommodate many cyclists in both working and leisure environments.
Who Might Use This Bike Rack?
Cyclists who wish to assure the safety of their bikes are delighted to find these racks available either alone or under a cycle shelter.
- Both ragged and flanged racks are available in the following size:
- Overall dimensions of 750 x 750mm
- Our standard 1-year parts and labour warranty applies to this product.
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Delivery Time||3-4 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions