Euro Grade 0 Fire Safes
|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
10 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Manufactured in accordance wih CEN-EN 1143-1
- AiS approved
- Fire resitant for 30 minutes at 750 degrees
- 3-way locking bolt for added security
- Door opens to 205 degrees for maximum access
- Fitted with VdS class 1 double bitted safe lock & 2 keys
- Internal door pan is locked to prevent tampering
- Provision for base and rear fixing
- Supplied with adjustable 50mm intervals / removable shelf
What is the Purpose of Euro Grade 0 Fire Safes?
There's a reason this safe is such a powerful seller for us. It's such a powerful tool for you, that's why. The Euro grade 0 safe is a way to establish a fire safe and secure place for your valuables, whether for just overnight or for long periods of time. The safe is designed to conform to CEN-EN 1143-1 standards that govern the functions of safes and lock boxes, and can offer up to £6,000 in cash and £60,000 in insurable valuables.
The safe works as a bank vault for your valuables, whether precious or simply precious to you. The triple lock mechanism and independently tested durability give this unparalleled strength and resilience. The Euro grade 0 safe is a serious security tool available to any shop or office or even home. The dual lock of key and combination ensure a double-blind of security only accessible to you. If you find that you don't have the security for your cash or goods overnight, you should consider this as a solution to your needs.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
This Eurograde 2 safe works to protect documents, cash and small items in a way that is insurable and rated by the stringent European guidelines of CEN-EN 1143-1. This essentially means that if you value your precious items at the office, or at the store, you will see a need for the The Euro grade 0 safe. Put one in your home as well for anything you have that might be a temptation for those who could venture into your house.
Who Might Use Euro Grade 0 Fire Safes?
Home owners, shop owners and business owners with large amounts of products and documents to safeguard will use this. This is perfect for the small cash-only businesses as well.
- Rated to CEN-EN 1143-1 standards
- Insurable contents of £6,000 in cash and £60,000 in insurable valuables
- Triple lock and dual access methods for extra security from thieves
- 12 month warranty starts upon purchase for each model
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Cash Rated (£)||6000|
|Fire Rated||30 Minutes|
|Lock Type||Key Lock|
|Valuables Rated (£)||60000|
|Delivery Time||10 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions