Battery Operated Stacker
|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
5-7 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Battery operated stacker with powered lifting & lowering
- Design combines lifting, transporting and stacking functions together
- 1200 & 1500 models have fixed forks and optional removable platform
- 1800 model has adjustable forks as standard
- Hand push drive
- 2 frame rollers and 2 steering rollers ensure a stable and safe operation
- Overload protection valve
- Hard wearing chromium plated frame
- Easy to operate brakes
- 400kg capacity for all models
- Conforms to EN1757:1
What is the Purpose of a Battery Operated Stacker?
Stackers are among the most efficient means of carrying and stacking boxes and pallets in an efficient manner. Developed to be a way to make work easier for employees that have a lot of packing to do, this battery operated stacker is ideal for a number of different jobs.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
Some of the more common places you're likely to find this battery operated stacker include job sites that deal in the movement of goods. Grocery stores tend to have stackers for the movement of heavy materials and boxes. This enables employees to safely take these goods to and from the storage area without having to worry about personal injury. They are also common pieces of equipment in freight loading yards where employees deal with pallets that may weigh hundreds of kilos.
Who Might Use a Battery Operated Stacker?
The most common companies that use this product are warehouse companies. Because of their extremely efficient movement and their ability to fit into small spaces, these tiny powerhouses perform a lot of work within the confines of a warehouse. The battery operated stacker has powered lifting and lowering which makes it easier to deal with fragile materials as well.
This battery operated stacker combines lifting, stacking and transport into one single machine. The 1200 and 1500 versions of the stacker come with fixed forks and an optional removable platform. The 1700 model has adjustable forks. The drive is hand-powered but lifting and lowering is controlled by a motor. The overload protection valve ensures that you can't place more than the slated 400kg capacity of weight on the vehicle. The easy to operate brakes add to the safety features of this machine, all conforming to the EN1757:1 standard.
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
|Fork Length (mm)||650|
|Fork Width (mm)||110|
|Lift Height (mm)||1200|
|Manual or Powered||Powered|
|Platform Length (mm)||650|
|Platform Width (mm)||600|
|Delivery Time||5-7 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions