|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
3-4 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Cycle stand with tubular 48mm frame
- Galvanised finish
- Ragged end to cement into the ground
- Flanged ends to bolt into the ground
- Overall dimensions are 340(W) x 750(H) mm
- RAL colours & stainless steel also available – ask for details
- Requires 6 x 12mm bolts (not included - see accessories)
What is the Purpose of a Cycle Stand?
This product is an economy-sized cycle stand. While it is as tall as other bike stands, it is less than half as wide.
Each galvanised mild steel stand holds up to two cycles, with one on each side. Cyclists can lock the front wheel to the stand with various locking systems available. Both ragged and flanged versions are available. You can also order a stainless steel version of this stand or one with RAL colours (see us for more information).
When you install the stand you will need 6 bolts that are 12mm in size that are sold separately (below). Install them 800mm apart and about 450mm from any wall or other obstruction.
This method of cycle storage is great in areas where space is limited.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
The stand can be used in any cycle shelter or they can be used alone.
Who Might Use This Product?
Cyclists who want to secure their cycles while they work, play or shop are delighted to have these stands handy. Installing a product as simple as a bike stand is a cost effective option for cyclists to not be limited in their travels.
Measurements are 750mm in height by 340mm in width for both flanged and ragged versions.
Our standard 1-year parts and labour warranty applies to this product.
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Delivery Time||3-4 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions