Double IBC Hardcover
|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
3-5 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- This hard top outdoor spill pallet is designed for the secure storage of two x 1000 litre IBCs
- Manufactured from tough, durable polyethylene that is resistant to a wide range of chemicals
- Resists severe weather conditions, allowing it to be safely used outdoors
- Features roll-top covers that can be easily lifted for routine visual inspection
- Base incorporates convenient forklift pockets to allow transportation around the site when empty
- Offers a sturdy and durable secondary containment system made from non-corroding polyethylene
- Features roll top covers and swing out doors that combine on the unit to provide easy access
- Hardcover prevents rainwater from entering the sump and protects the containers from weathering
- Spill pallet has a huge sump capacity of 2025 litres.
- Overall dimensions: 2439(H) x 1702(W) x 3251(L) mm
- Weight of the unit is 484 kg
- Fully compliant with the current UK Oil Storage Regulations.
- Item is available for free postage to locations in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of a Double IBC Hardcover?
This hard top, outdoor spill pallet is designed for the secure storage, and spill management, of two x 1000 litre Intermediate Bulk Containers (IBCs). It is manufactured from tough, durable polyethylene that is resistant to a wide range of chemicals, and severe weather conditions, allowing it to be safely used outdoors. It features roll-top covers that can be easily lifted for routine visual inspection to make sure the IBCs are still in good condition. The base incorporates convenient forklift pockets to allow transportation around the site when empty.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
These double IBC hardcover spill pallets are perfect for any facility that stores and uses chemicals. The spill pallet offers a sturdy and durable secondary containment system constructed from non-corroding polyethylene. It is resistant to a wide range of chemicals and severe weather conditions allowing it to be used outside. The hardcover spill pallet prevents rainwater from contaminating the sump and protects the containers from becoming weathered. The spill pallet features roll top covers and swing out doors that combine on the unit to provide easy access.
Double IBC Hardcover Specifications
This double IBC hardcover spill pallet has a sump capacity of 2025 litres. The weight of the unit is 484 kg. It is fully compliant with the current UK Oil Storage Regulations, so you can use it as part of your health and safety programme. The spill pallet has overall dimensions: 2439(H) x 1702(W) x 3251(L) mm, perfect for housing two 1000 litre IBCs.
This item is made for ease of use and an effortless experience. The item is thoughtfully put together from premium materials and is designed to last. To add more value to your order, this double IBC hardcover has a 1-year parts with labour warranty, giving you the peace of mind that you are acquiring a formidable product. This product is eligible for free postage to places in mainland Great Britain.
We won't be beaten on price! We are safe in the knowledge that we can offer the best prices on the web, due to this we are delighted to offer a 100% price match guarantee. If you find this double IBC hardcover at a lower price elsewhere online we'll match that competitors price.
When you buy a double IBC hardcover from The Workplace Depot, you will never want to return to your old hardcovers. Satisfaction is ensured. If for any reason you aren't satisfied with your product, you can easily return it for a hassle-free refund. The Workplace Depot accept several payment options, including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, we additionally accept payment via PayPal. Choose your quantity now and head to checkout to order your hardcover today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
|Delivery Time||3-5 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions