|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Make your shipping and handling operations easier with our strong and adaptable distribution cage
- Offering a robust load capacity of up to 500kg, perfect for the factory or production area
- This four sided security cage comes with an integrated shelf
- Zinc plated finish is corrosion proof helping to ensure it lasts a long time
- Hygienic frame can be steam cleaned, great for use in healthcare or food preparation
- Nesting model is a space-saving solution that's suited for use when floorspace is at a premium
- Sides fold away when not being used, conducive for nesting together in compact blocks
- Extra support against broken stock this model is suited for high-value items that need protection
- Light-weight but strong and made to withstand dings and shocks, while safeguarding the goods inside
- Smooth running wheeled castors make rotating and turning painless even in tight settings
- Unit dimensions are 1680(H) x 735(W) x 840(D) mm
- Product is ready for free shipping to locations in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of a Distribution Cage?
You'll be able to securely transport of a wide range of goods with our strong versatile all-rounder distribution cage.This money-saving yet adaptable solution can help to protect both your stock and your workers.Straining to carry several cumbersome items can put too much pressure on the back.Products can tumble or be snagged when being moved manually introducing a hazardous situation.These cages will smoothly carry a large amount of goods while helping to prevent injuries.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
This distribution cage combines toughness and performance, making it great for both retail and business environments.They are ideal for moving stock in stock rooms and warehouses.They can make transferring goods to the right place easy in markets and retail stores.They truly come to the rescue when distributing deposited goods away from goods-in areas.
This premium-grade item can easily handle the challenges within a hectic industrial unit and will tolerate heavy duty operation with no time off.It can happily move your goods in the warehouse and be used on production lines or in construction applications.
Who Might Use a Distribution Cage?
This four panel model has a closable front door to ensure that products don’t tumble out when being transported from A to B.This model offers enhanced support against falls and damaged stock the unit is perfect for products that need a high level of safekeeping.This nesting model is a space-saving solution that's ideal for use when space is precious.Featuring sides that fold up when not being used, ready for nesting together in compact blocks.The nestable frame re-assembles rapidly and easily when it's needed again.
With a solid load capacity of up to 500kg, the cage is great for the workshop or production line.Its bright zinc electroplated finish wards off rust and increases strength and fortitude to ensure it will last for years.It is manufactured with lightweight but reinforced steel and constructed to accept knocks and blows, whilst defending the stock it carries.The hygienic unit is simple to pressure wash or steam clean, meaning it's optimal for many uses in hotels or kitchen areas.The unit is fitted with smooth run wheeled castors with roller bearings that make controlled movement very easy even in tight settings.
These cages are designed for ease of use and an effortless experience. They are reassuringly simple to set-up and use, saving you time and lots of hassle. These cages are meticulously put together from premium materials and are built to last.To add value to your investment, these cages benefit from a 1-year parts with labour warranty, to make certain that you are securing a terrific product.This product is ready for free delivery to the whole of mainland Great Britain.
If you're looking to buy customised cages, please speak with a helpful sales assistant by ringing 0800 0126777. Our main priority is making sure that our customers locate the best item for their requirements, and we are always delighted to offer assistance. If you have any other questions in respect to any of our cages, please don't hesitate to get in touch. We are committed to delivering excellent customer assistance and we're always happy to assist.
We are never beaten on price! The Workplace Depot is sure that we offer the best prices on the web, due to this confidence we're happy to guarantee a 100% price match. If you see this distribution cage at a lower price on a website we will match that competitors price.
When you buy a distribution cage from The Workplace Depot, you'll never want to go back to your previous product. Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If for any reason you aren't satisfied with your product, you can easily return it to us for a speedy return.For your convenience we accept Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, we additionally accept payment via PayPal.Select your desired quantity now and head to checkout to place your order today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Wheel Diameter (mm)||125|
|Delivery Time||7-14 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions