Deep Key Cabinet
|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
2-3 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Ideal for the motor trade or estate agencies
- 48-200 key capacities
- Wall mounting extra deep steel cabinet
- House bunches and unusual shaped keys
- Comes with cylinder lock & 2 keys
- Hook bars adjust to suit all key lengths
What is the Purpose of a Deep Key Cabinet?
This minuscule sized cabinet is actually larger than first impressions give. The deep key cabinet works to fool you into thinking it's not very roomy when in fact it can store anywhere from 48-200 keys, ranging from smaller keys to house bunches and unusual large keys. The deep cabinet gives you the space to store these keys with an orderly system to them as well so you never have to lose another key. Because of the colour-coded key tags and the hooks provided, you can always see at a glance which keys are out in use and which you still have available.
The deep key cabinet mounts to any wall and doesn't intrude into your space. Its light grey finish looks unobtrusive and it protects your keys when locked up. The cabinet comes with the standard cylinder lock and 2 keys supplied. Find the size that works for you with this deep key cabinet.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
The deep key cabinet works for the estate agencies that manage several properties. You need quick access to a set of house keys that might not fit into a standard cabinet, that's where the deep cabinet comes into play. You can also use this for motor vehicle yards with several million dollars' worth of stock sitting on the lot.
Who Might Use a Deep Key Cabinet?
If you manage a professional cleaning company, you manage the sets of keys of several businesses and would use this to store them. If you own a car lot, the colour coding on the key tags make it quick and easy to grab a set to show off the latest set of wheels.
- Holds 48-200 keys
- Cylinder lock and 2 keys supplied
- Suits all key lengths and bunches of house keys
- 1 year full warranty upon purchase
- Key tags and hooks to colour code your keys
Made in: Britain
|Lock Type||Key Lock|
|Delivery Time||2-3 working days|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions