Freestanding Bike Rack
|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Freestanding bike rack with tubular frame
- 48mm tube
- Ragged end to cement into the ground
- Flanged ends to bolt into the ground (6 x 12mm bolts required - order below)
- Galvanised finish
- RAL colours & stainless steel also available – ask for details
What is the Purpose of a Freestanding Bike Rack?
This bike rack is a variation of the sheffield cycle stand, but with an added feature. A horizontal rail offers an extra locking opportunity for cyclists. Each freestanding bike rack can hold two cycles, with one on either side. With the horizontal railing feature, the rack can accommodate both adults' and children's bikes.
The racks 48mm tubular steel frame is sturdy and sports a galvanised finish. It is also available in stainless steel of RAL colours for an extra charge. It is 750mm high an 800mm in length, and requires 6 bolts that are 12mm to securely fasten it to concrete or concrete and ground. A pack of 6 is available below.
Two versions of the freestanding bike rack are available: ragged and flanged. The ragged ends bolt to the cement and into the ground, and the flanged ones bolt into the ground.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
Our large bike shelters are a great place for this freestanding bike rack. They can also be used alone.
Who Might Use a Freestanding Bike Rack?
Mothers whose children want to play, cyclists in parks, shopping, at work, and at play can use these bike racks. This type of storage is easy to install and use. A bike rack can be easily accessed by all types of cyclist.
- Size of the rack: 750mm x 800mm (H x L)
- Below ground depth - 300mm (Concrete in only)
- Tube - 48mm diameter
Our standard 1-year parts and labour warranty applies to this product.
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Delivery Time||10-15 days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions