Absorbent Oil & Fuel Pads
|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
3-5 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- These are white, heavy weight absorbent oil & fuel pads to help clean up accidental spills
- Suitable for absorbing petroleum based liquids and the selective recovery of fuel and oil
- Colour coded white to help users to select the correct absorbent for the job at hand
- Ideal for factories, workshops and maintenance areas that need quick access to absorbents
- Features hydrophobic properties which help in oil and water separation allowing the pads to float
- A layer of spun bond material bonded to both surfaces reduces linting and improves strength
- Made with a perforated line down the middle of each sheet to help reduce waste
- Available in three weights, with up to 1.2 litres of absorbency per pad
- Dimensions of each sheet are 500(L) x 380(W) mm, a handy size for quick deployment
- Supplied in a 100 or 200 pad pack quantity for your convenience
- Item is ready for free shipping to anywhere in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of Absorbent Oil & Fuel Pads?
These are white, heavy weight absorbent oil & fuel pads to help clean up accidental spills. They are suitable for absorbing petroleum based liquids and can be used for the selective recovery of fuel and oil from water to keep protected waterways free from pollution. The pads are colour coded white to help users to select the correct absorbent for the job at hand. They are versatile and can be used indoors and outdoors.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
These pads are ideal for use in factories, workshops and maintenance areas that require quick and easy accessibility to absorbents to maintain workplace safety. The pads feature hydrophobic properties which help in oil and water separation and allow the pads to float on water, even when fully saturated. A layer of spun bond material bonded to both surfaces of the pad reduces linting and improves the strength of the pads. This also makes them suitable for use in lint-free environments. They are made with a perforated line down the middle of each sheet for environmentally friendly use and to reduce waste. For cost effective use, only use what you need for the job.
Absorbent Oil & Fuel Pads Specifications
The pads are available in three weights, with up to 1.2 litres of absorbency per pad. The dimensions of each sheet are 500(L) x 380(W) mm, making them a handy size for quick deployment. They are supplied in a 100 or 200 pad pack quantity for your convenience. This important health and safety product is eligible for free delivery to all the mainland UK.
These pads are designed for easy use and an uncomplicated experience. These items are precisely constructed from top-quality materials and is designed to last. Adding more value to your investment, these absorbent oil & fuel pads benefit from a 1-year labour and parts warranty, so you know that you are receiving an excellent product. These products are entitled for free shipping to addresses in mainland Great Britain.
We will never be beaten on price! We are safe in the knowledge that we deliver the most competitive prices online, due to this confidence we're pleased to offer a 100% price match. Should you see our absorbent oil & fuel pads selling for less on any other website we'll match that website.
Once you buy absorbent oil & fuel pads from The Workplace Depot, you'll never want to go back to your previous pads. Satisfaction is ensured. If for any reason you are not happy with your product, you can simply return it for a speedy return or exchange. We accept payment in the form of Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, in addition to PayPal. Simply select your required quantity now and head to checkout to order your absorbent pads today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
|Delivery Time||3-5 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions