Absorbent Chemical Pads
Free Delivery - 3-5 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- These highly absorbent, heavy weight, yellow pads are designed to absorb and contain chemical spills
- Excellent for absorbing acids, alkalis, toxic, flammable, corrosive and aggressive chemical spills
- Suitable for maintenance, repair and heavy duty clean up operations in industrial work environments
- Highly efficient, perforated sheets greatly reduce waste, making them cost effective
- Made with 100% polypropylene, with a dimpled and perforated finish for durability and reliability
- Dimple design provides strength, and offers rapid absorption, even when fully contaminated
- Layer of spun bond material attached to the surfaces reduces linting and improves overall strength
- Available in three weights, heavy weight pads can efficiently absorb up to 1.2 litres of fluid
- Overall dimensions are 380 x 500mm making them a handy size to use
- Supplied in boxes containing a quantity of 100 pads
- Store in a dry area, do not store near an open flame, high heat or strong oxidants
- Item is ready for free shipping to places in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of Absorbent Chemical Pads?
These highly absorbent, heavy weight, yellow pads are designed to absorb and contain chemical spills. Their highly efficient, perforated sheets greatly reduce waste, making them cost effective. They feature a dimple design that provides strength, and offers rapid absorption, even when fully contaminated. They have a layer of spun bond material attached to their surfaces that reduces linting and improves the overall strength.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
These absorbent chemical pads are excellent for absorbing acids, alkalis, toxic, flammable, corrosive and aggressive chemical spills, making them suitable for maintenance, repair and heavy duty clean up operations in industrial work environments. They are manufactured with 100% polypropylene, with a dimpled and perforated finish for durability and reliability. Available in three weights, the heavy weight pads are able to efficiently absorb up to 1.2 litres of fluid. They have the capacity to absorb up to 120 litres of fluid per pack, making them a great spill control solution.
Absorbent Chemical Pads Specifications
Their overall dimensions are 380 x 500mm making them a handy size to use. They are supplied in boxes containing a quantity of 100 pads. Be sure to store these pads in a dry area, away from open flames, strong oxidants and high heat. Enjoy free delivery if you reside in mainland Great Britain.
These products are built for ease of use and an uncomplicated experience. These products are precisely assembled from top-quality materials and is built to last. For extra value when you purchase, these absorbent chemical pads offer a 1 year labour and parts warranty, to provide assurance that you are securing an amazing deal. These items are eligible for free delivery to locations in mainland Great Britain.
We will never be beaten on price! The Workplace Depot is convinced that we can offer the best online prices, due to this certainty we're delighted to offer a 100% guaranteed price match. Should you see these absorbent chemical pads selling for less on any other website we'll match that deal.
When you buy absorbent chemical pads from The Workplace Depot, you will never want to return to your previous option. Satisfaction is guaranteed. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your product, you can easily return it for a hassle-free refund. The Workplace Depot also accept convenient payment options including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, and payments via PayPal. Choose your quantity and checkout today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
|Delivery Time||3-5 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions