4 Drum Spill Pallet
Free Delivery - 5-7 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- This square drum spill pallet reduces spills and leaks to help keep a safe and clean work environment
- Provides an efficient method of moving multiple heavy drums at once whilst containing spills
- Pallet fits 4 x 205 litre drum storages in a square for neatly storing out of the way
- Polyethylene platform allows any liquids to seep through into the large sump below
- Features a huge sump capacity of 300 litres to catch any spills whilst the drums are relocated
- Pallet is forklift compatible and can be used with most forklifts for easy, convenient transportation
- Designed with a removable, non-skid platform grid that allows for easy removal and cleaning
- Constructed from yellow, UV, non-corroding polyethylene resistant to most chemicals and oils
- Strong, durable product with a substantial weight of 34kg
- Overall dimensions: 1244(L) x 1244(W) x 222(H) mm
- Fully compliant with all current UK Oils Storage Regulations
- Product is qualified for free delivery to all of mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of a 4 Drum Spill Pallet?
This square drum spill pallet reduces spills, leaks and overflows of liquids to help keep a safe and clean working environment. The pallet fits 4 x 205 litre drum storages in a square for neatly storing in a corner and out the way. It is easily accessible and portable. It features a huge sump capacity of 300 litres to catch any spills whilst the drums are being relocated. Designed with a removable, non-skid platform grid that allows for easy removal and cleaning of the liquids that fall into the sump.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
The square drum spill pallet provides an efficient and effective method of moving multiple heavy drums at once whilst containing spills and overfills, perfect for production and maintenance departments. It is constructed from yellow, UV, non-corroding polyethylene that is resistant to most chemicals and oils, making it suitable for a wide range of industries. The spill pallet is forklift compatible and can be used with most forklifts for easy, convenient transportation. Most importantly for workplace health and safety, it is fully compliant with all current UK Oil Storage Regulations.
4 Drum Spill Pallet Specifications
The sturdy, polyethylene platform allows any liquids to seep through into the large sump below, keeping the floor clean and safe. The dimensions of this product are 1244(L) x 1244(W) x 222(H) mm, making it the perfect size for accommodating four 205 litre drums. A strong, durable product, it has a substantial weight of 34kg. This valuable product qualifies for free delivery to all UK mainland, buy yours now!
These pallets are built for ease of use and a painless experience. These items are precisely built from the best materials and are built to last. To add value to your purchase, this 4 drum spill pallet features a 1 year parts plus labour warranty, to assure you that you are receiving a fantastic deal. This product is ready for free postage to addresses in mainland Great Britain.
We won't be beaten on price! We're convinced that we provide the best online prices, due to this we are delighted to offer a 100% price match guarantee. Should you spot this 4 drum spill pallet being sold for less on a website we'll match that offer.
When you buy a 4 drum spill pallet from The Workplace Depot, you'll never want to go back to your old product. Your satisfaction is ensured. If for any reason you're not happy with your purchase, you can simply return it to us for a trouble-free return. For your convenience we accept payment through Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, in addition to PayPal. Select your quantity now and checkout and place your order today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
|Sump Capacity (litre)||250|
|Delivery Time||5-7 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions