4 Drum In-Line Work Floor
Free Delivery - 5-7 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- The work floor is suitable for use as a liquid dispensing or decanting area within a workshop
- Creates safe working floor space for 4 x 205 litre drum kits in a line
- Heavy duty construction can handle fully loaded drums up to a maximum weight load of 2000kg
- Specially designed to reduce the risk of slips and create a safer working environment
- Small sump below the platform grid ensures all liquid spills are retained
- Units come complete with a sump capacity of 224 litres
- Supplied with a removable, anti-slip platform to help prevent slipping
- Prevents leakage on your floors keeping employees and customers safe
- Comprised of 2 x 2 Drum work floors via a connecting strip
- Reliable units constructed from chemical resistant, UV-stabilised, non-corroding polyethylene
- Dimensions of 3200(L) x 800(W) x 150(H) mm are perfect for working with four drums
- Item is ready for free shipping to anywhere in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of a 4 Drum In-Line Work Floor?
The work floor is suitable for use as a liquid dispensing or decanting area within a workshop and the floor space is for 4 x 205 litre drum kits in a line. They are specially designed to reduce the risk of slips and create a safer working environment. The small sump below the platform grid ensures all liquid spills are retained. It also prevents leakage on your floors keeping employees and customers safe. It has a heavy duty construction that can handle fully loaded drums up to a maximum weight load of 2000kg.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
These units come complete with a sump capacity of 224 litres ensuring they are designed for demanding production and maintenance departments. The highly reliable units are constructed from chemical resistant, UV-stabilised, non-corroding polyethylene for a tough and durable product. These 4 drum in-line work floors reduce spills, leaks and overflows to give high in demand industries a safe working space for staff and visitors. The product comes supplied with a removable, anti-slip platform to help prevent slipping and makes for easy access and cleaning.
4 Drum In-Line Work Floor Specifications
This product consists of 2 x 2 drum work floors via a connecting strip to form a 4 drum in-line work floor. The dimensions of 3200(L) x 800(W) x 150(H) mm make this work floor perfect for working with four drums. The structure itself has a sturdy weight of 49kg. Buy today and enjoy free delivery to all the UK mainland.
This work floor is built for easy use and a painless experience. The product is carefully constructed from the best materials and is built to last. Adding additional value to your purchase, this 4 drum in-line work floor has a 1-year labour and parts warranty, to ensure that you are securing a fantastic product. This item is available for free shipping to locations in mainland Great Britain.
We won't be beaten on price! We are convinced that we provide the best prices on the web, due to this we're pleased to offer a 100% price match guarantee. Should you discover this 4 drum in-line work floor being sold at a lower price elsewhere online we will match that offer.
When you buy a 4 drum in-line work floor from The Workplace Depot, you will never want to go back to your previous product. Your satisfaction is ensured. If for any reason you're not happy with your order, you can simply send it back to us for a trouble-free return. The Workplace Depot accept several payment options, including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, in addition to PayPal. Simply add to your basket now and head to check out today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
|Print Datasheet FL-205-303|
|Delivery Time||5-7 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions