4 Drum In Line Spill Pallet
Free Delivery - 5-7 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Drum spill pallet reduces spills, leaks and overflows of liquids held in drums during transportation
- Fits 4 x 205 litre drums in one line for neatly storing against a wall helping to save on floor space
- Features a large 235 litre sump to catch any spills while the drums are being relocated
- Non-skid, platform grid allows the liquids to fall through to the sump while being easy to remove
- Designed for production and maintenance departments that require quick transportation of drums
- Constructed from non-corroding polyethylene that is resistant to most chemicals and oils
- Pallet is forklift compatible, can be used with most forklifts for easy, convenient transportation
- A must for workplace health and safety, fully compliant with all current UK Oil Storage Regulations
- Capable of carrying four fully loaded drums up to a maximum load capacity of 1250kg
- Strong durable product has a substantial weight of 34kg.
- Overall dimensions are 2445(L) x 660(W) x 270(H) mm, the perfect size for 4 x 205 litre drums
- Product qualifies for free delivery to postcodes in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of a 4 Drum In Line Spill Pallet?
This drum spill pallet reduces spills, leaks and overflows of liquids held in the drums during transportation to help keep a safe and clean working environment. The pallet fits 4 x 205 litre drum storages in one line for neatly storing against a wall helping to save on floor space and making each drum easily accessible. It features a large sump to catch any spills while the drums are being relocated. The non-skid, platform grid allows the liquids to fall through to the sump while being easy to remove and clean after a spill has occurred.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
The 4 drum in line spill pallet is designed for production and maintenance departments that require quick transportation of drums without the chance of spillage when being moved. It is constructed from non-corroding polyethylene that is resistant to most chemicals and oils, making it suitable for a wide range of industries. The spill pallet is forklift compatible and can be used with most forklifts for easy, convenient transportation. A must for workplace health and safety; it is fully compliant with all current UK Oil Storage Regulations.
4 Drum In Line Spill Pallet Specifications
This 4 drum in line spill pallet has a huge sump capacity of 235 litres. The dimensions: 2445(L) x 660(W) x 270(H) mm, make it the perfect size for accommodating four 205 litre drums. A strong, durable product, it has a substantial weight of 34kg. The spill pallet is capable of carrying four fully loaded drums up to a maximum load capacity of 1250kg.
This spill pallet is designed for easy use and a user-friendly experience. The pallet is delicately built from premium materials and is built to last. Adding more value to your investment, this 4 drum in line spill pallet offers a 1-year labour and parts warranty, to establish that you are acquiring a brilliant deal. This item is eligible for free delivery to the whole of mainland Great Britain.
We will never be beaten on price! We are safe in the knowledge that we offer the lowest prices on the web, due to this confidence we're delighted to offer a 100% price match. If you spot this 4 drum in line spill pallet being sold at a cheaper price on any other website we'll match that price.
When you buy a 4 drum in line spill pallet from The Workplace Depot, you will never want to go back to your previous choice. 100% satisfaction is assured. If for any reason you aren't satisfied with your order, you can easily send it back to us for a speedy return. We also accept several forms of payment including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, you can also pay via PayPal. Simply select your desired quantity and head to checkout and place your order today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
|Print Datasheet FL-205-106
|5-7 working days
|1 year parts / labour
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions