|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
2-3 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Woven strapping is clean and easy to use with strength approaching steel banding
- 3 widths available: 13mm (410kg breaking strength), 16mm (480kg breaking strength) or 19mm (540kg breaking strength)
- Uses self locking metal buckles (do not need a separate sealing device) - please order separately here
What is the purpose of woven strapping?
Woven strapping is a general-purpose type of strapping material. The uses for this polyester strapping are endless, although it is commonly used in association with shipping processes. This strapping is used to simplify lifting or moving loads during this process. It simply wraps around the package in a manner that secures all of the contents so that the package is easier to move onto a truck, plane or boat for shipping or hauling. The polyester material is an alternative to traditional steel strapping which can present complications due to rusting or rough edges which may cause safety concerns for those that are working with the steel strapping.
Where can woven strapping be used?
Because of its versatility, woven strapping can be used in a wide variety of environments. Although it is popular in shipping or packaging industries, there are endless fields which require shipping and packaging in their day to day business practices. This means that woven strapping can be useful for those who work in just about field.
Who might use this product?
This product may be used by anyone who needs to safely secure a package before shipping or hauling. This can include average individuals, truck drivers, and employees in the shipping industry or small business owners. The product is simple to use and with reinforcement provided by metal buckles, it is strong enough to use with any type of shipping or hauling project that may arise.
Woven Strapping Specifications
Available in 3 sizes: 13mm x 1000m, 16mm x 850m or 19mm x 600m.
13mm strapping has a breaking strength of 410kg
16mm strapping has a breaking strength of 480kg
19mm strapping has a breaking strength of 540kg
Material: Woven Polyester
Metal buckles sold separately
Warranty: Standard One Year Warranty
Returns or Exchanges Accepted
|Delivery Time||2-3 working days|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions