Bale Arm Crates
Free Delivery - 2-3 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Stack nest bale arm crates are perfect for the storage and distribution of food and various other goods
- Used to hold and transport goods across a wide range of industries including food processing and retail
- Commonly found in grocery shops, supermarkets, abattoirs, food banks and many more environments
- The crates easily nest when empty or stack on top of each other when the bale arms are engaged
- Made from durable food-grade plastic, easy to clean and maintain for repeated, long-term use
- Optional dolly to help you quickly manoeuvre large numbers of these crates around the workplace
- Available in the four basic colours, great for implementing a colour coded system within the workplace
- Sides and base are vented to provide airflow and drainage, reducing the overall weight of the unit
- Manufactured in the UK from durable food-grade plastic
- Overall dimensions: 199(H) x 400(W) x 600(L) mm
- Product is qualified for free delivery to all of mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of Bale Arm Crates?
Stack nest bale arm crates are perfect for the storage and distribution of food and various other goods. Easy to use and the ultimate space saver, these plastic crates easily nest when empty or stack on top of each other when the bale arms are engaged. They’re made from durable food-grade plastic, easy to clean and maintain for repeated, long-term use. The crates can be purchased with an optional corresponding dolly to help you quickly manoeuvre large numbers of these crates around the workplace.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
These versatile bale arm crates will be used to hold and transport goods across a wide range of industries including food processing, horticulture, farming, and retail. They’re perfect for storing food items and ingredients in supermarkets, grocery shops, and other food-related outlets. You can engage the bale arms to easily stack multiple crates on top of one another when full. The crates are available in the four basic colours, great for implementing a colour coded system within the workplace.
Bale Arm Crates Specifications
Stack nest bale arm crates are available in blue, yellow, red, and green to suit the needs of your facility. Manufactured in the UK from durable food-grade plastic, this versatile model has a volume capacity of approximately 35 litres. Its sides and base are vented to provide airflow and drainage, reducing the overall weight of the unit. Each unit measures 199mm high by 400mm wide by 600mm long in overall dimensions.
These items are built for ease of use and an uncomplicated experience. These products are thoughtfully assembled from top-quality materials and are designed to last. For extra value when you purchase, these bale arm crates benefit from a 1 year parts with labour warranty, to assure you that you're securing a great deal. This product is eligible for free shipping to the whole of mainland Great Britain.
We will never be beaten on price! We're secure in the knowledge that we deliver the best prices on the web, due to this certainty we are pleased to offer a 100% guaranteed price match. If you spot our bale arm crates at a cheaper price on a competitors website we'll match that competitor.
When you buy bale arm crates from The Workplace Depot, you'll never want to return to your previous product. Satisfaction is ensured. If for any reason you are not happy with your product, you can simply send it back to us for a speedy return or exchange. For extra convenience we also accept several forms of payment, including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, in addition to PayPal. Select your desired quantity and checkout today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Delivery Time||2-3 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions