Waste Management Shredder
|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
2-3 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Powerful shredders to convert waste cardboard and corrugated board into useful cushioning material
- Dual action machines trim and converts in one operation
- Models for card upto 12mm, 18mm and 20mm thickness
- Single phase and three phase power options
- Models CP3162S2i, CP320S2i and CP422S2i 230V single phase
- Models CP422S2-3PH and CP430S2-3PH 415V three phase
What Is the Purpose of the Waste Management Shredder?
This handy machine gets you two purposes in one. The waste management shredder takes your waste cardboard and corrugated paper trims it and shreds it into a convenient pile packing material. So not only are you getting a way to take care of all your used and unwanted cardboard and thick paper, you’re getting a machine that creates instant packing filler on demand. The packing filler that comes out is soft, recycled and biodegradable. It’s perfect for lying in all your fragile and delicate shipping items.
The waste management shredder comes ready for action with a single phase or 3 phase option. Simply feed in the unwanted cardboard and thick paper and the machine will provide the rest. It trims the sheets into manageable pieces and then feeds it through the powerful shredder. The cushioning comes out from a 12mm, 18mm or 20mm thickness card. Use the cushioning on all your packages and fillers.
Where Can the Waste Management Shredder Be Used?
In a shipping warehouse, boxes and cardboard are the way of life. You constantly have to deal with cardboard boxes and wrapping that you don’t have room for. You try to recycle, but it’s not easy. This solves the issue of recycling that old cardboard and provides you a free cushioning for your next shipment. Any warehouse will love a waste management shredder on hand.
Who Might Use the Waste Management Shredder?
The operator of the waste management shredder is usually the packer or the driver of delivery trucks. It could just be the janitorial staff of your school or workplace as well looking to solve the recycling issues in a responsible manner.
Waste Management Shredder Specifications
Single phase or 3 phase options.
Handles card thickness up to 20mm.
Trims and shreds in the same machine.
1-year warranty on all models available.
|Cutting Speed||10 metres per min|
|Delivery Time||2-3 working days|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions