Steel Expanding Barrier
|20+ units gets 10% off|
|10+ units gets 6% off|
|5+ units gets 4% off|
Free Delivery - Next Working Day
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Effectively manage pedestrian and vehicle traffic with our best-selling steel expanding barrier
- Barrier is 1230mm high and expands to 2250mm wide, it will contract to 240mm when folded
- Weighs just 10.5kg but always remains rock-solid, performing reliably even in windy conditions
- Made with a tough steel construction powerful enough for heavy-duty use
- Coated with a high visibility epoxy paint finish that is resistant to dings and bumps
- Hugely mobile safety barriers are effortless to move around when needed
- Happy indoors or outdoors and they fold neatly for easy storage
- The total product dimensions are 1230(H) x 240-2250(W)
- Item is qualified for free, next day shipping to addresses in mainland Great Britain
These expanding steel barriers are a space-saving and cost effective way to warn passers by, members of the public, staff, and visitors about a potentially hazardous or harmful area.
Available to purchase in in highly visibly red and white, this product effectively blocks off restricted or dangerous areas. It can quickly be arranged to create a barrier between potentially hazardous situations such as where forklifts and heavy machinery are in use, roadworks or construction sites and signalling that there are men at work. The epoxy powder coated finish is completely weatherproof making it suitable for use both inside and out.
What is the Purpose of an Expanding Barrier?
When construction work is underway or heavy machinery is in operation, it is recommended that a barrier be provided so that passers-by are warned to stay away from such areas. This expandable fence is an ideal temporary erection that quickly forms an easily visible and prohibitive block to anyone who may unknowingly trespass into dangerous zones, putting themselves and possibly others in harm's way. The product can be folded when stored, and expanded to more than 7 feet when fully stretched. Barriers are an essential and convenient piece of equipment that allows the user to comply with safety regulations.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
This product can be used wherever there is a temporary need for a barrier to be put in place for the sake of safety. Work areas often pose physical and other hazards to passers-by, and this expanding barrier enables workers to quickly put up an effective warning for people to exercise caution when passing by. It can be used by municipal workers when working on public streets and roads; it can be used on construction sites; it can be used when loading and unloading heavy items where there is a danger of injury to anyone who inadvertently comes in the way; in fact, this temporary barrier is extremely useful wherever there is need for a make-shift barricade that needs to be put up in an instant, and with no fuss.
Who Might Use This Expanding Barrier?
Construction and maintenance personnel will find the barrier to be extremely useful because it folds down to just 240mm when not being used. Expanded, it stretches to over 7 feet, making a formidable and hard-to-ignore yellow and black or red and white barrier. It can also be used at loading areas outside buildings, or where heavy equipment is in operation and may pose a safety hazard to someone wandering nearby. Even those who want to use it outdoors can easily do so because of the epoxy paint finish that makes this product virtually weather-proof.
The expanding barrier is made from tough steel to withstand hardy use, and is coated with epoxy paint to ensure maximum durability in all kinds of weather. The product stands 1230mm high and can be extended to a maximum of 2250mm; however, when collapsed, it slims down to a convenient 240mm for easy storage and transport. Colour choices include red and white or black and yellow, both of which are universally recognised for their high degree of visibility. The Workplace Depot offers a standard one-year warranty on all parts and labour. Our barriers fully comply with all local council and government regulative manufacturing requirements to ensure the safety of your customers and staff.
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
|Features||Closes to 240mm wide|
|Delivery Time||Next Day|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions