Small Expanding Safety Barrier
|20+ units gets 10% off|
|10+ units gets 6% off|
|5+ units gets 4% off|
Free Delivery - Next Working Day
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Efficiently manage pedestrian and vehicle traffic with our best-selling small expanding safety barrier
- Barrier is 910mm high and will expand to 2700mm in width, contracts to 240mm when stored away
- Weighs only 11kg but always remains rock-solid, performing faithfully even in windy conditions
- Fabricated from robust steel, tough enough for commercial use
- Finished with high quality yellow and black epoxy paint that defends against dings and bumps
- Hugely mobile safety barriers are a breeze to move around when they're needed
- Can be used indoors or outdoors and folds compactly for long term storage
- Fitted with male and female attachments to link multiple barriers to create longer runs
- The total product dimensions are 910(H) x 240-2700(W)
- Simple assembly is required for feet only (spanner required)
- Item is qualified for free, next day shipping to addresses in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of an Expanding Safety Barrier?
This barrier is used to prevent foot traffic from a private area or an area that might be under construction. It can also act as a gate to keep people away from slipping hazards until they can be properly cleaned up. The unit is easy to move into place, but not so light that people will feel like they can ignore it and go around anyway.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
This type of barrier can be used in supermarkets, warehouses, DIY stores, or on construction sites. Places prone to spills or messes, such as distribution centres or facilities that store or ship breakable or liquid items can also find this expanding safety barrier helpful. A supermarket worker might block off an aisle. A DIY store employee might use a barrier to make sure customers are safe. A construction worker might use this product to block off a car park or footway to make sure that pedestrians and cars don't get in the way of their equipment.
Expanding Safety Barrier Specifications
This barrier is made of tough steel and painted yellow and black for visibility. It is 910mm high and expands to 2700mm wide to fit a range of openings. Each barrier has male and female ends to enable multiple units to be connected for blocking off a larger area. The product weighs 11kg and the dimensions are 910(H) x 240-2700(W).
These expanding safety barriers are built for simplicity and an effortless experience. These products are delicately created from high-quality materials and are built to last. Adding extra value to your investment, these barriers have a 1 year parts plus labour warranty, to ensure that you're acquiring a brilliant deal. This product qualifies for free shipping to addresses in mainland Great Britain.
If you are looking for customised expanding safety barriers, please have a chat with a friendly member of our sales team by phoning 0800 0126777. Our first priority is ensuring that our customers receive the ideal item for their requirements, and we're always delighted to help. If you have any other questions concerning our barriers, please feel free to get in touch. We are committed to delivering exceptional customer support and we are always happy to offer assistance.
We will never be beaten on price! The Workplace Depot is positive that we offer the best prices online, due to this certainty we're pleased to offer a 100% price match. If you notice this expanding safety barrier selling at a cheaper price elsewhere online we will price match that price.
Once you buy a expanding safety barrier from The Workplace Depot, you will never want to go back to your previous choice. 100% satisfaction is guaranteed. If for any reason you're not happy with your order, you can simply return it for a hassle-free refund. For your convenience we accept payment via Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, and payments via PayPal. Add to your basket now and head to check out to place your order today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
|Features||Closes to 240mm wide|
|Delivery Time||Next Day|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions