Rubber Corner Guards
|20+ units gets 40% off|
|10+ units gets 30% off|
|5+ units gets 20% off|
Next working day
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Rubber corner guards manufactured from recycled rubber
- Prevents chipped and broken corners of pillars/columns/walls
- Designed for use internally and externally - factories, warehouses, car parks, garages etc
- High visibility black and yellow chevron design
- Corner guards are 805(L) x 105(W) mm
- Each corner guard weighs 3.8 kg
- Guide marks for fixing holes
See our full range of rack protectors
What is the Purpose of Rubber Corner Guards?
These corner guards have been designed to sit flush with walls and provide physical protection along with increased visibility in loading bay areas and car parks. They are also useful as corner protection for the edges of openings, doorways, entrances and exits in all sorts of industrial, commercial and private buildings. Our rubber corner guards have been made from recyclable rubber and can absorb, deflect and even minimise the extent of abrasion, wear and impact from wheeled traffic, including vehicles, carts and trolleys.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
Rubber corner guards can be easily fitted to a variety of premises. This particular product is ideal for car parks, warehouses and factories and anywhere where users want to prevent chips, scratches, dents and other damage to walls, machinery or even vehicles. The easy to assemble items are also ideal in doorways and angled entrances when moving furniture to protect both the furniture and the walls or doors.
Who Might Use Rubber Corner Guards?
Anyone who wants to protect furniture, machinery, vehicles, walls, doorways, entrance and exits and anywhere where wheeled traffic could cause damage will work well with rubber corner guards. Offices particularly will benefit from corner protection when moving heavy furniture through doorways. Pillars in car parks that have corner guards will help drivers prevent hitting or scratching their cars and car doors when manoeuvring.
This product is perfect for warehouses, factories and car parks and will help to prevent broken and chipped corners on walls, columns and pillars. These rubber corner guards have been manufactured from repurposed rubber and come with yellow and black reflective markings as well as pre-drilled fixing holes for quick and easy installation. Each unit measures 805(L) x 105(W) mm and weighs 3.8kg. Order today for free next day delivery.
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
|Delivery Time||Next Day|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions