Rubber Corner Protectors
|20+ units gets 40% off|
|10+ units gets 30% off|
|5+ units gets 20% off|
Next working day
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- You can protect your walls and vehicles against cosmetic damage with our rubber corner protectors
- Protects against the minor bumps and scapes that happen in busy car parks and through-ways
- Protect walls, corners and vehicle bodywork to keep your work space looking pristine
- Highly visible yellow reflective protectors safeguard vehicles as they pass through your space
- Fantastic for preventing bumps and scratches in car parks, factories and warehouses
- These corner protectors are easy to install on just about any surface
- Each unit has 6 handy guide marks for fixing holes
- Simple to mount directly on any corner you wish to protect
- Manufactured with ultra durable 100% recycled rubber
- Built to last and will stand up to heavy duty commercial use with no letup
- The protectors measure 135(W) x 790(H) mm and weigh a robust 2.8kg
- Overall thickness of the rubber material is 10mm
- Product is ready for free, next day shipping to all of mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of Rubber Corner Protectors?
The purpose of rubber corner protectors is to protect rounded corners from harm or destruction that could be caused by passing traffic and/or pedestrians, for example in car parks. Corner protectors make for easy application and come with pre-drilled fixing holes. The black and yellow high visibility markings ensure passers by, drivers and pedestrians are warned of corners on walls and pillars.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
Rubber corner protectors will work well in a multitude of areas including underground parking, car parks, residential areas, workshops, petrol stations, loading and unloading cargo platforms, on family garage doors on both sides to alert drivers of safety cylinders installed in a car park.
Who Might Use Rubber Corner Protectors?
Anyone in a factory, warehouse, office or car park can make use of rubber corner protectors to highlight hazardous areas, help drivers to judge their parking space and distance and to help foot traffic to avoid causing damage to cars and mirrors.
These corner protectors are perfect for warehouses, car parks and factories. They are made from 100% repurposed rubber. The product comes with yellow reflective markings and pre-drilled fixing holes for fast and efficient installation. The product measures 790(L) x 120(W) mm and weighs 2.8kg. Rubber corner protectors are a simple and cost effective way to reduce vehicle damage in car park and warehouse environments. Order today for free next day delivery. All products from The Workplace Depot come with a one year warranty on parts and labour.
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
|Delivery Time||Next Day|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions