Rolling Wire Shelves
|20+ units gets 7% off|
|10+ units gets 5% off|
|5+ units gets 3% off|
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- You can save time and money by moving your goods faster with these all-purpose rolling wire shelves
- Featuring a sturdy load capacity up to 500kg, perfect for the factory or engineering facility
- Bright zinc electroplated finish heads off rust and increases strength and durability
- Hygienic unit can be pressure washed, optimal for many uses in supermarkets or kitchen environments
- Jumbo model has a vast carrying capacity specifically designed for the transfer of hefty goods
- Three panel model with open front design affords excellent front loading access to boost performance
- Demountable unit is a space-saving solution that is suited to use when storage space is at a premium
- Supplied with three shelves to enable multiple layers inside the cage, giving you extra options
- Made with lightweight but strong steel and made to accept knocks and shocks
- Fitted with smooth running castors that make rotating and turning a breeze even in tight spaces
- Unit measurements are 1830(H) x 1200(W) x 800(D) mm
- Product is qualified for free, next day postage to anywhere in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of Rolling Wire Shelves?
You'll be able to securely transport of a wide range of goods with our sturdy and versatile rolling wire shelves. This economical yet highly capable solution will assist in protecting both your stock and your staff. Trying to lift a number of weighty items can place too much stress on the spine. Items can tumble or be caught when handling manually creating a dangerous situation. These shelves can gracefully move a large number of supplies while lowering the risk of mishaps and injury.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
These rolling wire shelves blend robustness and simplicity, making them suitable for all retail and business areas. These shelves are great for stock transfer around stock rooms and warehouses. They can also make transferring goods a breeze in stores and department stores. They absolutely work miracles when transporting shipped products around goods-in regions.
These industrial-grade shelves can easily handle the demands in a hectic distribution centre and will withstand heavy duty use without rest. They will smoothly handle your goods around the warehouse and come to the rescue on production lines or within mass-production environments.
Who Might Use Rolling Wire Shelves?
These jumbo models offer a significant carrying capacity specifically designed for the distribution or storage of voluminous products. The three panelled frame is closed at the rear as well as the sides, the open front design provides good front loading access to enhance productivity. This model offers more support against falls and broken stock, meaning it's perfect for heavier loads. The unit is delivered with three shelves to create multiple tiers inside the container, providing you additional flexibility when carrying goods.
This demountable unit is a space saving solution that is great for use when floorspace is restricted. The model features panels that entirely remove from the base when not being used, leaving a modest footprint convenient for prolonged storage. The rolling wire shelves reassemble speedily and easily when it's time to get back to work.
Offering a maximum load capacity of 500kg, these rolling wire shelves are great for the warehouse or engineering facility. The zinc plate finish heads off rust and raises sturdiness and hardiness ensuring they have a long life ahead. They are made with light-weight but highly durable materials and made to take hits and bumps, while always protecting the items inside. The hygienic unit is easy to steam clean or pressure wash, making them great for a variety of uses in hotels or food preparation applications. The integrated smooth run castors with roller bearings that make moving the shelves around very easy even in tight spaces.
These items are made for easy use and a user-friendly experience. They are also easy to set up and use, saving your time and a lot of frustration. These items are carefully assembled from high-quality materials and are designed to last. Adding more value when you place your order, these rolling wire shelves benefit from a 1 year parts plus labour warranty, to certify that you are getting a formidable deal. This item is qualified for free, next day shipping to postcodes in mainland Great Britain, when you make your order before 3pm. Orders received later than 3pm will be processed the next business day then you will receive your product on the business day after.
If you are looking to buy customised shelves, please talk to a friendly sales representative by dialling 0800 0126777. Our first priority is to make sure that our customers track down the best item for their needs, and we are always happy to offer guidance. If you have any other questions relative to our range of shelves, please feel free to get in touch. We are devoted to giving remarkable customer support and we're always delighted to help.
We won't be beaten on price! We are confident that we deliver the most competitive prices on the web, due to this we're delighted to offer a 100% price match. If you can find these rolling wire shelves for sale at a lower price on a website we will match that deal.
When you buy rolling wire shelves from The Workplace Depot, you'll never want to go back to your old option. Your satisfaction is ensured. If for any reason you aren't satisfied with your product, you can easily send it back to us for an easy return or exchange. For extra convenience we accept payment via Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, and payments via PayPal. Simply select your quantity for the shelves and checkout place your order now!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
|Wheel Diameter (mm)||100|
|Delivery Time||Next Day|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions