|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
4-7 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Bottle skip manufactured with food grade medium density polyethylene
- Tough powder coated steel chassis with 2 fixed & 2 swivel 200mm corner mounted castors
- Save by buying combined tank and chassis
- 370, 455 and 540 litre capacities
- It is recommended that the bins are only 1/3 or 1/2 filled.
- Colours: Red and Dark Blue
What is the Purpose of a Bottle Skip?
These skips are simply large containers with wheels. They are easily portable and perfect for moving items like food and glass around function venues, kitchens and restaurants and are easy to clean and look after. Made from food grade materials, the bottle skip is suitable for a range of industrial and commercial applications. The skips can nest inside one another when empty for ease of storage and to save on storage space.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
Anywhere where bottles need to be carted around will benefit from a bottle skip - it will make moving things super-easy. Restaurants, function venues, offices and bars can all benefit from using this product.
Who Might Use a Bottle Skip?
Restauranteurs, hoteliers and anyone in the business of using bottles will find this bottle skip helpful.
Ordered a bottle skip from The Workplace Depot and get free delivery in 3-5 working days. The skips are manufactured using a food grade polyethylene of medium density and are available in 370, 455 or 540 litre capacities. The powder coated steel chassis come with two swivel and fixed chassis each as well as 200mm corner mounted castors. The skips are available in dark blue and red. Black, natural and yellow are also available but will take longer for delivery. It is recommended that bottles loaded in to the skips only be a third or half of the way full. The Workplace Depot offers a one-year warranty on parts and labour as well as easy exchange/returns policies and a Price Promise to match any price. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Maestro and PayPal. Feel free to contact our sales team with any questions, or place your order now.
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Delivery Time||4-7 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions