Large Plastic Tanks
Free Delivery - 10-14 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Store bulk food ingredients and products easily with our heavy duty, food grade large plastic tanks
- Ideal for a wide variety of industrial storage and materials handling applications
- Tanks have a huge volume capacity of up to 455 litres, and can be drilled to fit drainage taps
- Particularly suited to catering and hospitality, food manufacturing, and pharmaceutical industries
- Manufactured from food grade polyethylene via a rotational moulding process
- Seamless, smooth and watertight construction that means they can be easily cleaned and kept hygienic
- Stress-free production process produces a near unbreakable, seamless, watertight, one-piece moulding
- Resistant to cracking, denting, and capable of withstanding the rigours associated with industry
- Tapered by design and can be nested inside one another for space saving storage when not in use
- Manufactured in the UK to a very high standard to ensure high quality and reliability
- An optional drop-on plastic lid can be provided to protect and cover the tanks contents
- Product qualifies for free shipping to places in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of Large Plastic Tanks?
You can store bulk food ingredients and food products easily with our heavy duty, food grade large plastic tanks. They are ideal for a wide variety of industrial storage and materials handling applications especially suitable for food contact and hygienic environments. The plastic tanks have a huge volume capacity of up to 455 litres, and can be drilled to fit drainage taps or bungs. They are manufactured from food grade polyethylene via a rotational moulding process that results in a remarkably strong and durable product.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
These large plastic tanks are particularly suited to catering and hospitality, food manufacturing, and pharmaceutical industries. They have a seamless, smooth and watertight construction that means they can be easily cleaned and kept hygienic. The stress-free production process produces a near unbreakable, seamless, watertight, one-piece moulding that will give you years of service. The tanks are resistant to cracking, denting, and capable of withstanding the rigours associated with industrial environments. The tanks are tapered by design and can be easily nested inside one another for space saving storage when not in use.
Large Plastic Tanks Specifications
They are available in a standard colour range of Blue, Red, Green, Yellow and White to assist with colour coding systems. If your application requires, there is an optional drop-on plastic lid that can be provided to protect and cover the tank’s contents. The large capacity plastic tank has overall dimensions: 670(H) x 775(W) x 1370(L) mm. The tank is an exceptional product being manufactured in the UK to a very high standard to ensure high quality and reliability.
These items are built for easy use and an uncomplicated experience. These products are precisely crafted from the best materials and are made to last. For additional value when you purchase, these large plastic tanks come with a 1 year parts with labour warranty, to make certain that you are receiving a great product. This product is ready for free shipping to the whole of mainland Great Britain.
We won't be beaten on price! The Workplace Depot is secure in the knowledge that we provide the lowest prices on the web, due to this we are delighted to guarantee a 100% price match. If you notice our large plastic tanks being sold for less on another website we'll match that website.
When you buy large plastic tanks from The Workplace Depot, you will never want to go back to your old choice. Your satisfaction is assured. If for any reason you are not happy with your product, you can easily return it for an easy refund. The Workplace Depot accept payment via Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, additionally you can pay via PayPal. Simply choose your quantity and checkout to complete your order!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Delivery Time||10-14 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions