|20+ units gets 12% off|
|10+ units gets 9% off|
|5+ units gets 5% off|
Next working day
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Single kerb ramp or pair of ramps
- 490mm wide x 315mm deep x 100mm high
- Designed for kerbs of 100mm height.
- 9kg weight
- Black recycled rubber construction
- Easily portable with built in carry handle
- Suitable for any vehicle or caravan, regardless of weight.
- Can also be used for trucks, trolleys, barrows, wheelchairs and pushchairs
- Singles are perfect for bicycles. mopeds. motorbikes etc
VAT Relief: If you are buying this product to help, assist or aid a long term medical condition then you should be eligible for a VAT Relief saving of 20%. For more information click here. You will need to complete and return this PDF form - we will reimburse you as soon as we receive it.
These products are made from recycled rubber so are environmentally friendly whilst also providing incredible strength and durability. The unique design means they can support vehicles of any size and they can also be linked in a line. This kerb ramp is 100mm high and are suitable for most kerbs. Please see our video for a demonstration.
Who Might Use a Kerb Ramp?
Rubber ramps are a fantastic solution for caravan or motorhome owners when compared with having to organise a drop kerb with the council and a contractor. This can take a lot of time to organise and could cost several thousand pounds - how much better to spend a minute or two to place two ramps every time you want to use the caravan or motorhome?
Customer Feedback on Our Kerb Ramp
The Workplace Depot has had some interesting feedback from customers about how they use this kerb ramp. We had assumed that they would be used mostly by motorists who need an occasional ramp for access to say the front of their property. An example might be when someone has a caravan parked in their front garden and they need to wheel it out a few times a year.
To our surprise we have also had customers who use them as a utility ramp for wheelchairs and mobility scooters, although they may not be suitable for all mobility scooters due to factors such as the height and number of steps. If they are suitable you can potentially save hundreds of pounds over conventional mobility ramps.
There are also businesses that have used them. It is the ideal solution if your workplace has a few steps (eg at the entrance or exit) and you need to wheel objects around on a sack truck or trolley. We have also heard from a gardener who uses them to manoeuvre his wheel barrow up and down a small series of steps. We certainly do not want to curb people's exuberance for our ramps!
|Delivery Time||Next Day|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions