|20+ units gets 15% off|
|10+ units gets 10% off|
|5+ units gets 5% off|
Next working day
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Access your property with ease with this durable and high-quality driveway ramp
- Ideal solution for driveways, loading docks and car parks where kerb access is always needed
- Quick and easy to deploy, simply place next to the kerb or bolt-in
- Can be permanently installed in high traffic areas using the integrated mounting holes
- Cost effective and convenient way to allow cars, motorbikes and caravans to mount kerbs easily
- Huge 40 tonnes capacity makes this suitable for HGVs
- Two handy 35 x 30mm cable channels on underside of ramp
- Constructed from durable industrial grade rubber material
- Five durable sections featuring non-slip textured surface
- Perfect for internal and external use, at home and in warehouses
- Allow trucks, dollies, and carts to easily transition to an elevated surface in the workplace
- Overall dimensions: 600(L) x 1805(W) x 150(H) mm
What is the Purpose of a Driveway Ramp?
A driveway ramp allows vehicles, trolleys and wheelchairs to smoothly mount kerbs. It's the ideal solution when you need kerb access to enter your property or workplace. The ramp is quick and easy to deploy, simply place each section next to the kerb to get started. For a more permanent solution, you can fix the ramp to the kerb side via the integrated mounting holes.
Where Can a Driveway Ramp Be Used?
These ramps are suitable for use with kerbs, driveways, garages and loading docks. These ramps are perfect for moving around trolleys, pallet trucks and sack trucks. Heavy goods vehicles can also access these ramps. The ramp can handle 40 tonnes of weight, meaning it will support even the heaviest of vehicles. This ramp is perfect for internal and external use, at home and in the workplace.
These driveway ramps come in five sections, each crafted from durable industrial grade rubber. Each section weighs a mere 19kg, making it very easy to install. There are two 30 x 35mm cable channels running underneath. The channel can protect cables and hoses from passing traffic. Each ramp features a yellow and black non-slip textured surface. The total ramp dimensions when installed is 600(L) x 1805(W) x 150(H) mm.
These products are easy to use and provide a painless experience. They are also simple to set-up and use, saving lots of time and a lot of hassle. These items are produced from premium materials and are made to last. For added value, these driveway ramps feature a 1-year parts plus labour warranty. This ramp qualifies for free delivery to places in mainland Great Britain.
If you're in need of custom ramps, please speak to a helpful sales assistant by ringing 0800 0126777. Our priority is ensuring that our customers find the perfect product for their needs. We're always happy to help. If you have any other questions relating to our range of ramps, please don't hesitate to give us a call. We are dedicated to giving extraordinary support and we are always pleased to help.
We refuse to be beaten on price! We are sure that we provide the best online prices, due to this certainty we can offer a 100% price match guarantee. If you see this driveway ramp for sale at a cheaper price on a website we will match that website.
When you try this high quality driveway ramp, you'll never want to return to your old solution. Your satisfaction is ensured. If for any reason you aren't happy with your product, you can return it to us for an easy return. For your convenience we accept payment via Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro. We also accept payment via PayPal. Choose your quantity and checkout place your order now!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
|Delivery Time||Next Day|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions